Bridgestones, so cal

You do or don't
Then your dead.

To order a tail tidy click
One-off-fabrication.myshopify.com

• 2 months later...
  • Premium Member

Bridgestones, So Cal.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Bridgestones and i love them, i dont know how you can say "i hate battlax tires i would of changed them immediatley" Bridgestone and Michelin have always been on the same level of quality. ive dragged the pegs plenty of times an never felt loose.

Mine came with Bridgestone's but the demo bike had Michelins on and I think the Michelins
rode smoother with a little more grip, Bridgestones seen a little harsher, from the UK.

• 1 year later...
  • Global Moderator
Anybody know why they offer different tires? Are the Michelins put on bikes in colder climates? Mine has the Bridgestones, in Texas.

I have seen both types of tires on the bike at my local dealership in Washington state. As far as I can tell it is just random as to which tire the bike has.

As far as I can tell, the FZ-07 comes with two different brand of tires from the factory. I'd like to see which ones you have when you took delivery. This is a inventory to see which tire your bike has when delivered, not a pissing contest which tire is better.  ;)
Bridges tones

I don't like the Bridies much. they seem a bit harsh, uncharistically for Bridgestone. Will change to Pilot Road 4 as soon as the the 23's wear or get too old ( soon). If you like the 23 carcass I suspect the extra harsh Q3 Dunlops would be a tyre you might want to go to. Me I like a bit more carcass compliance.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

Archived