Sign in to follow this  
Motorboat McGoat

Motorboat McGoat's Gallery

Motorboat McGoat
16ggHqc.jpg

It was 50 degrees here in Utah! Couldn't waste the opportunity to take her for a ride.
*Deer Creek, UT*
  • Like 9

Motorboat McGoat
0zGusCv.jpg

My new Pitbull Stand
  • Like 1

Motorboat McGoat
D4cKkU6.jpg

Took my photo that I took on my pitbull stand and photoshopped it into a killer wallpaper!
  • Like 1

go4geoff
Sweet photos @ty7haar! Is that the Ermax belly pan with your yoshi exhaust? I have the same exhaust system on my ride and was always curious if the Ermax pans fit over it without issues?

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Motorboat McGoat
Sweet photos @ty7haar! Is that the Ermax belly pan with your yoshi exhaust? I have the same exhaust system on my ride and was always curious if the Ermax pans fit over it without issues?
Yeah that's the ermax belly pan with full yosh. It fits with no issues, but the instructions were terrible and unclear lol. I remember the install being a tiny pain, but I really like it. From the amount of tiny rock chips that it has I'm glad I have it. Keeps those rocks off of the headers.

go4geoff
You got me sold @ty7haar! Appreciate the reply man. Def considering one for my white fz like yours now lol

'15 Pearl White FZ-07 | Yoshi R77 Exhaust | ECU Reflash | Mad Hornets Shorty Levers | EvoTech Rad Guard | Yamaha Comfort Saddle | TST Industries Integrated Taillight | Motodynamics Fender Eliminator | Yamaha OEM Front LED Signals | Phillips MaxVision 130+ Bulb | OES Front/Rear Axle Sliders | Driven Racing TT Rearsets | Woodcraft 1.5" Clip-Ons | Woodcraft Engine & Water Pump Crash Cover | OEM Motocage Cage | LEDGlow SMD Mini Advanced Lighting Kit | Gilles Tooling Gauge Relocation Kit |

Motorboat McGoat
You got me sold @ty7haar! Appreciate the reply man. Def considering one for my white fz like yours now lol
Anytime!