The MT-07 Forum

Damn yoshi is loud.

batscat

Just put on a new yoshimura exhaust and removed the snorkel got my ecu reflashed by 2wheeldynowork.
I love the sound and the power increase is more then I expected the power every where is just more love it.
But holy shit it's loud like excessively loud was thinking maybe the insert is not a silencer lol can't imagine what it's like without it.
So just a heads up to anyone thinking of this exhaust I ride with earplugs in now always.
P.S.
Couldn't be more happy with 2wdw Nels is a genius and he was super fast 2 day shipping ftw.

O and I love the smell of no cat exhaust.

• Premium Member

The insert is a baffle. I ride without it. It does make a difference, it sounds a lot deeper, so it doesn't seem so loud to me with it out.

But I ride with earplugs regardless.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

It's way too loud. You'll hate it. Lucky for you I'm willing to take it off your hands for free. :)

I like it I'm just suprised and a lil dissatisfied how loud it is it's excessive.
But the extra power with it and the reflash is worth it imo.

Man, after 10 months of riding with the baffle in, I took it out yesterday (by the way, I can't believe how much of a pain it is just to remove the can- 10 more minutes and I essentially can remove the full system!) and to my sad surprise, it wasn't much louder. The tone is slightly different. It is deeper, but I was expecting something loud. All this time I could've been riding with the baffle out...

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Archived