The MT-07 Forum

Anyone selling a Yamaha, Honda or Kawasaki?

dorene

Specifically,
Yamaha R3, FZ-07 and FZ6.
Honda CBR 300R, CB300F, CBR500R, CB500F and CBR650F
Kawasaki Ninja 300 and 650

in the Ft. Lauderdale Fl, Orange County CA or Teaneck NJ area.

Spam, spam, spam + someone ready to give "$150.00 to talk about your bike"? Lets be real, Spam
I had a hunch based on the title, and sure enough... Ha.   
The three different states didn't give it away, did it? 

Life is good on 2 wheels!

She and her company make BANK from holding focus groups for Yamaha with FZ-07 riders. To be honest, I informed her that since I was supplying most if not all of her test subjects, I would want a piece of the pie. It's only fair. I never heard back from her so now I'm kind of wondering what all of these random posts are myself.

Because until now, her only previous posts have been about recruiting fz07 riders for the focus groups.

@dorene , if you are indeed just riding and looking for bikes to buy, gear to buy and asking a few genuine riding questions, you are more than welcome to do so.

But if you are fishing for my website's members to recruit for your focus groups, you and your ip addresses will be banned and your company will hear from our legal staff.

Again, I hope your "sudden" random posts are genuine in nature.

• Premium Member

Cruizin you should just start your own focus group. Can't be that hard your sites already have quite the following.

crescentwrench

Yeah. This company is legit (in that they really do look for the people they claim to in the original post, and they also come through with money for the participants).
But... if you're supplying all the participants...... yeah, why not ask for a cut. I mean, it's essentially an ad right? And ads usually pay the site... so...

Archived