The MT-07 Forum

New Member from SoCal

frabus

Hello,

I am a new forum member but long time reader from southern California. I consider myself a new rider as the FZ 07 is my first motorcycle and I’ve had her for little over a year. Browsing through these forums, I have come to learn a great deal about the FZ and about motorcycling in general. I have an automotive background, however I still find myself discovering the world of motorcycle operation and modifications. I look forward to continuing my learning and to contribute to the forum community. I am attaching the latest picture I currently have of my bike, although it looks a bit different as it sits (thanks to the many ideas and reviews I have read on this forum).

Cheers

Francisco B

http://i566.photobucket.com/albums/ss107/FRABUS55/20150725_110407_HDR_zpson0lqllb.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome frabus! Glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome, great looking ride. Looks like Angeles Crest Highway.

Welcome, great looking ride. Looks like Angeles Crest Highway.

Thank you. Yes it, is you have a good eye. I've seen some of your previous rides. Seems like were locals.

Welcome! Funny, just did ACH ride this past Sunday with a few peeps... usually meet up at Chevron off Glenoaks in Sunland and do Upper Big Tujunga to Nine mile all the way to Newcomb's Ranch. here's a quick video of me trying out my Bro in laws fz-09 and him riding my fz-07...

I'll post up any future rides for those interested....

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Welcome! Funny, just did ACH ride this past Sunday with a few peeps... usually meet up at Chevron off Glenoaks in Sunland and do Upper Big Tujunga to Nine mile all the way to Newcomb's Ranch. here's a quick video of me trying out my Bro in laws fz-09 and him riding my fz-07...
I'll post up any future rides for those interested....

ACH is definitely one of my favorite roads around. I would be interested in meeting up for a ride.

• Premium Member

Looks like two of us going up this Saturday. Meeting at the bottom of the Crest at the Shell Station. Leaving at 8:30.

Looks like two of us going up this Saturday. Meeting at the bottom of the Crest at the Shell Station. Leaving at 8:30.

Man! Wish I could make this one but I'm working this weekend. I hope I can make it another occasion. Are both of you guys on fz 07s?

• Premium Member
Man! Wish I could make this one but I'm working this weekend. I hope I can make it another occasion. Are both of you guys on fz 07s?
Usually at least two of us. 

Usually at least two of us.

Sounds like fun, I'll keep an eye out for future rides.

• 5 months later...

Reviving this thread... Lol... Just went out this Saturday up to Newcomb's Ranch via ACH... It was a fun ride.... Trying to break in my leather suit for a future track day... Anyway, here's some quick footage of the ride... https://vimeo.com/156441875
And here's a shot of me in my new suit....
db73de129ea668f2063dda7479d331ad.jpg

2015 Yamaha FZ-07
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
2014 Honda Grom

Archived