The MT-07 Forum

Anker Portable charger

thestache

For a lot of us with helmet cams, battery life is an issue. @tylerjane recommended the Anker Portable charger as she uses it on her Sena 10C, well she recommended the camera too...so I got them both. Yesterday, I really had a chance to see how good this charger works. About an hour into my ride, I plugged the Sena 10c into it as I was running Pandora, from my iPhone, plus recording video of my ride. The charger is  little heavy, but fits easily into the inside pocket of my jacket, and I run the cord into the Sena. An hour later, still going strong, I pulled up the app Waze from my iPhone to show me an easy route home. I noticed my phone was at 70%, and know that Pandora, plus Waze will quickly eat up the battery. So I plugged the iPhone in also. An hour later when I arrived home, the iPhone was now at 92%, and the camera never stopped recording.

So, if you are looking for a quality portable charger, look no further, this thing works fantastic

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009USAJCC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

Oh, I reviewed it on Amazon, so if you see a similar review, it is not my twin.

I like Anker's products very much, very good quality, and services, so I am sure your "Power Bank" is top notch. But a few month ago, I purchased this Kmashi power bank, also a 10000mha, at Amazon for $14. I took it with me many times and have no regrets.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JM59JPG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

Maybe, we should start a thread on Power Banks?

• Premium Member

With all the electronics I carry as well I bought one of these on Black Friday. It's seen plenty of use already and is a peace of mind for me because when I ride I try to get lost. I can charge my phone from 0-100% 3+ times with it.

Archived