The MT-07 Forum

How To: Installing Euro signals (works for led's too)

Guru

kanchanj88

Thanks a lot for the information guys, I will order a relay online. My town has no big auto places. This is such an awesome forum and you guys are all wonderful.

@cassecou won't the quick flashing cause the fuse to burn out quicker?? I don't know just checking.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hmmm.  Most of the images included in the posts above are now unavailable. i know this is an older thread, and some of the posts are related to a Master List item of "How-To's" Installing Euro signals (works for led's too)  Is there any way to revive some of the relevant photos ??? 

a current addendum to this thread regarding Euro Turn Signals....

2014-16 Yamaha Euro Clear lens turn signal light (applicable:2017-2019-?)

...............................................................................................................

As noted by 'beemer', a standard replacement bulb may be installed in a factory Euro turn signal by removing the 'reflector/lens unit' from the turn signal body. This can be accomplished by removing the small Phillip's screw from the underside of the turn signal body, and gently prying the 'reflector/lens unit' from the turn signal body, by using the small opening on the underside of the turn signal body. 
The factory 'lens and reflector' Unit uses a permanent bond.  IF the lens does become separated from the reflector (like mine did), the bond between the lens and the reflector is intended to be permanent; not temporary. 

[this writer can not speak to the large USA/2014-16 bouncing turn signals with amber lens...] 

Archived