The MT-07 Forum

New here from California.

forcefed86

• Premium Member

Hello everyone... just dropping by to introduce myself real quick. New to this forum and new to riding as well.  Ill be taking the motorcycle course on the 2nd, 5th and 6th and hopefully have a down payment by the end of September for a new white fz-07!!!! No riding experience here so im watching lots of youtube vids and reading and what to do and what not to do. 

• Premium Member
Welcome! The msf course is well worth it and so is the fz07! :D norcal or socal? 

Yeah im excited cant wait!! Im from the central area 2 hours away from Sacramento. We go to Sacramento 1/4 mile every once in a while.

• Premium Member
Hi @forcefed86, thanks for joining the club. White is a great choice and no longer available for 2016. Maybe squeeze out a little discount.  ;) 

Are you serious? I forgot where i read it was still same 3 colors for 2016.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome forcefed86! Drop a white pin on our member map so we can find you!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome aboard, be safe and nice color!

WHITE IS [attachment id=820" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

• Global Moderator
Hi @forcefed86, thanks for joining the club. White is a great choice and no longer available for 2016. Maybe squeeze out a little discount.  ;) 

According to the US website:

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-22%20at%201.28.46%20PM.png

• Premium Member
According to the US website: 
Screen%20Shot%202015-08-22%20at%201.28.46%20PM.png

Of course they always kill the good things....not that other colors are ugly, but people in my area dont drive careful so a dark bike scares me..

• Premium Member

Just a quick update, got my california permit today, got 100% was so stoaked i went and blew $400 on gear hahaha... just need a jacket, good pants and the bike... went to bank to find out about loan but they were closed...this is gonna be the longest month ever......waking up and seeing all nice and shiny gear going to bed the same way.

Sold my old bike in december, supposed to wait till June for the fz. Couldn't wait and bought it in February. Waiting is hard. Lol

• Premium Member
Sold my old bike in december, supposed to wait till June for the fz. Couldn't wait and bought it in February. Waiting is hard. Lol 
Specially the way i am... i gotta have it as of yesterday!!! Everytime i see a bike i wonder, is it a z07? Lol i noticed 2 new z07 at school on thursday. Man its gonna be a long month or weeks

Archived