Sign in to follow this  
fzonly1

When the wife lets you bring the install Inside the house!

gremlin
Those bars are sick. And I'm usually not a fan, but damn...

Where did you buy the Yosh res cover?!

Honda Grom
CB 350

fzonly1

Those bars are sick. And I'm usually not a fan, but damn... 
Where did you buy the Yosh res cover?!
Thanks! Glad I changed the bars. My oem bar was so loose idk how I didn't eat it already.
The little Yosh sock is from eBay. Took FOREVER to get it. But it looks ok. Don't really feel like relocating the reservoir. Just hope the sock don't fly off at speed! Lol.

delbee1
.jpeg

Loving the bars, I saw these but was unsure how the position would be, what rise did you get and how are you finding them?

Also is there any reason you went with the EJK instead of a reflash?

fzonly1

[/img] 
Loving the bars, I saw these but was unsure how the position would be, what rise did you get and how are you finding them?

Also is there any reason you went with the EJK instead of a reflash?
1" rise in the "up" position.
I find that my wrists are much more comfortable for longer rides and in general. The riding position is definitely more engaging but without killing your wrists. I may still get a reflash at some point as I've read it still works well with the EJK. The EJK does enough for now to smooth things out.

twotone
Dude, put a drop sheet on the carpet ????

fzonly1
@twotone
Naaaa. I hate this carpet. My dog is dirtier than my bike anyway. I'd have to drop cloth the whole house with him jumpin on everything. Lol.

sorkyah
Does the woodcraft clipon system mount to the lower risers? Or are those mounted directly to the top tree

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

fzonly1

Does the woodcraft clipon system mount to the lower risers? Or are those mounted directly to the top tree
Onto these....ecdd46e263ffd85986e8e2d0cdfee8dc.jpg

sorkyah
damn... i was hoping to replace those lower risers. Maybe i'll just get em anyway... and make an adapter for mounting them directly to the triple tree

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

fzonly1
76ed6956d2d8b559572b6d64cccdd997.jpgd6ec9b8347bcf6350c99be12c27295b4.jpg0cb83777e453b3d161f0d25905ffd4be.jpg53c826fe3054904889e9a830e84076b1.jpg399a9ebc4091c3a90071029ddbe21afe.jpg
Screen works surprising well at speed. I was amazed at how much that little thing pushes the wind out and away from the rider. Woodcraft clipons + rizoma aluminum fairing= more pleasant high speed antics. @ 70mph+ I would move my hand from just below the screen to just beyond it to feel the difference in wind blast. I was shocked.

• Like 2

fzonly1
Stopping to warm hands...
298a07cf5ba2551228b5064e9bce16ba.jpgacdc6049516d89fab444e16c7910eaea.jpg

jchin3081
76ed6956d2d8b559572b6d64cccdd997.jpgd6ec9b8347bcf6350c99be12c27295b4.jpg0cb83777e453b3d161f0d25905ffd4be.jpg53c826fe3054904889e9a830e84076b1.jpg399a9ebc4091c3a90071029ddbe21afe.jpg Screen works surprising well at speed. I was amazed at how much that little thing pushes the wind out and away from the rider. Woodcraft clipons + rizoma aluminum fairing= more pleasant high speed antics. @ 70mph+ I would move my hand from just below the screen to just beyond it to feel the difference in wind blast. I was shocked.

Old thread, but I just realized/noticed you put a rizoma screen on your bike with the clip-ons. Did you have any fitment issues? If no issues, I may pick this screen up in the near future. I have a Puig, but would be much more happier with the looks of the Rizoma.

fzonly1
@jchin3081

Old thread, but I just realized/noticed you put a rizoma screen on your bike with the clip-ons. Did you have any fitment issues? If no issues, I may pick this screen up in the near future. I have a Puig, but would be much more happier with the looks of the Rizoma. 
The screen rubs the brake line a little but not by much. I love Rizoma but their prices are beyond my budget. I got lucky to get a fat deal on this one through a member here. Now if I could only find a deal on their mirrors I'd be set.

• Like 1

jchin3081
@jchin3081
The screen rubs the brake line a little but not by much. I love Rizoma but their prices are beyond my budget. I got lucky to get a fat deal on this one through a member here. Now if I could only find a deal on their mirrors I'd be set.

I'm using the 1.5 down clipons. That might be a problem though.

I'll look into it. There's actually a Rizoma Authorized dealer somewhat local that I'm planning to go to this weekend. Maybe they'll have some things in stock.

fzonly1
@jchin3081

I'm using the 1.5 down clipons. That might be a problem though.

I'll look into it. There's actually a Rizoma Authorized dealer somewhat local that I'm planning to go to this weekend. Maybe they'll have some things in stock.

Yeah in the down position it may not fit.