The MT-07 Forum

Tanks alot..MPG reports wanted

yamabob

I ride about 150 miles a day and the computer says average is 34mpg. I ride almost all highway in the 85-90 range. I am waiting for my Yoshi exhaust and Power commander V to get here. Just ordered over the weekend so I will update any changes after next weekend when I get it all installed and go for a ride...
Interesting how were like 2 of the only ones getting about 35 mpg, when everybody else is getting in the 40-60 range, I wonder why that is...
I think cuz we are the only 2 hooligan riders flying down the highway... If I back off to around 70 it goes up. Still better than being stuck in my car though...  

Interesting how were like 2 of the only ones getting about 35 mpg, when everybody else is getting in the 40-60 range, I wonder why that is...
I think cuz we are the only 2 hooligan riders flying down the highway... If I back off to around 70 it goes up. Still better than being stuck in my car though...
LMFAO agreed, If i backed off the throttle and stopped doing so many wheelies i'm sure i would get a lot better...haha! 

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good

Archived