The MT-07 Forum

New guy from Palm Springs,CA!

nakedtwinswin

nakedtwinswin
Hello, NakedTwinsWin here to introduce myself. I finally created an account after lurking the forums for a few months. I'm loving the forum, its excellent to see a gathering of like minded motorcycle enthusiasts who share information and idea's like you do, and I hope to contribute to that in the future.I'm a new rider, my FZ07 is my first motorcycle, and I chose it carefully after weighing what yamaha's competitors offered. Glad to say I have no regrets.I look forward to interacting with all of you!{update}my 07
IMG_20150807_132845_zpsbgkximzd.jpgMy bike next to my dad's 2002 FZ1 that I learned to ride on.IMG_20150805_075109_zpsurn3tarv.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome nakedtwinswin! Glad you joined our little group, post a pic when you can.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

From the East coast to the West coast, welcome to fz07.org good sir!

Lots of information, fun and entertainment to see!

Make sure to check out the tech sections for how-to's and the like.

Enjoy!

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• Premium Member

Welcome! Hope you're surviving out there in the 100+ degree weather!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Archived