The MT-07 Forum

Hi from Cali

crescentwrench

crescentwrench

Got my beauty about a month ago.

I'm more well versed in dirt, but just got back on the street recently - yay!

Graphite, and will be putting on blue wheel stripes and installing Vagabond sliders as soon as I have a free moment.

I'm shaky getting back on the street but I missed it so much, and I live in socal now so some great roads out there waiting...!

Hoping to ride with others to safely warm myself back up. I'm in Ventura County but I move around too :)

Happy to see other women here!!! Are there any ladies' SoCal rides? I'd be interested in organizing one/some if not.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome crescentwrench! There are some lady fz riders in SoCal; check out our member map and add a gray pin (matches bike color) so we can find you!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome! I'm one of those SoCal ladies you're looking for. Except I'm way more south as in at the edge of LA/OC County. But we can ever think of a mid-point, maybe we can make it happen!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Be safe out there while enjoying your new ride.

• Global Moderator

Welcome crescent.
as i am not of the female gender but occasionally in the socal area, hope to see ya for a ride or two.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

crescentwrench

Hi everybody!

I'll get myself added to the map soon as I'm on a computer again.

And I'm interested in riding with all genders, not just ladies, so def see you out there too sorkyah.

Put on frame sliders today, yay!

• Premium Member

Welcome aboard. Post or view upcoming rides in the SoCal Rides section.

crescentwrench

By "SoCal Rides" section did you mean that thread titled something like "Los Angeles area meetup"? Or am I missing a different area?

• Global Moderator
By "SoCal Rides" section did you mean that thread titled something like "Los Angeles area meetup"? Or am I missing a different area?
http://fz07.org/board/21/west-fz-07-owners there are several threads in this board that are announcing rides in the so-cal area.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

crescentwrench
http://fz07.org/board/21/west-fz-07-owners there are several threads in this board that are announcing rides in the so-cal area.

ok cool that means I'm in the right place

Welcome rider! Riding in groups is a lot of fun and I used the same concept when I got back on the bike. You have to love the camaraderie with riders. Best of luck with your new bike!

Archived