The MT-07 Forum

Where to purchase Leo Vince exhaust?

noname

booboobusfz07
is this exhaust comparable to two brothers and akrapovic exhaust? which one is better in terms of quality and sound?

Once you get up past 500/600$ price point quality is about the same for the pipes on our bikes. Yes some have prettier welds but in general fit & finish .
Leo vince is very high quality nice looking welds everything fits up without issue or fidanglin.
Dig the sound of mine. nice rumbly euro v/twin sound to it.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

The quality is superb. ..welds are topnotch. .. the sound is epic...it's well worth the $... and as a bonus the exhaust is very unlikely to get damaged in an a low slide since it's tucked away snug as bug... I have no experience with 2bros or akrapovic exhaust...each brand has its own " sound" so it's apples to oranges there...I secretly wish they would make car exhaust :D   

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

chickenchickendinner
The quality is superb. ..welds are topnotch. .. the sound is epic...it's well worth the $... and as a bonus the exhaust is very unlikely to get damaged in an a low slide since it's tucked away snug as bug... I have no experience with 2bros or akrapovic exhaust...each brand has its own " sound" so it's apples to oranges there...I secretly wish they would make car exhaust :D   
just looked at a couple of videos of the exhaust and it sounds great, unfortunately for me, the exhaust looks "old or outdated" unlike the akrapovic or 2brothers exhaust....just my opinion. Wish it had I nice looking finish to it so I would consider getting it. I think 2bros would do it for me. 

fooschnickens
So apparently revzilla Will have it sometime in January. f@#%ing 800$+ tho.
To me the wait from Italy is worth saving 200-300$

Wow, it's gone down in price AGAIN on omnia, I had been waiting to pull the trigger on one until I saved up a bit more but I don't think I can wait any more. It was 475 Euro, now its 447 Euro. All told with shipping and paypal fees it's $563 shipped to my door.  
Anyone wanna buy an Ixil? XD

• Premium Member

Good luck with your exhaust choice chicken dinner  :)

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member
So apparently revzilla Will have it sometime in January. f@#%ing 800$+ tho.
To me the wait from Italy is worth saving 200-300$

Wow, it's gone down in price AGAIN on omnia, I had been waiting to pull the trigger on one until I saved up a bit more but I don't think I can wait any more. It was 475 Euro, now its 447 Euro. All told with shipping and paypal fees it's $563 shipped to my door.  

The price changes constantly I noticed due to the currency rates 

fooschnickens

Yeah, though the dollar has stayed pretty strong vs the Euro for the past few months, I think today is the highest I've seen it since it dipped down to $1.05 per Euro, and even now it's only at $1.09. Now the waiting game begins, guess I'll have plenty of time to swap it out when it finally arrives, winter temps will solidly be upon me unless we get another warm snap around new year's. 

• Global Moderator

Yeah, though the dollar has stayed pretty strong vs the Euro for the past few months, I think today is the highest I've seen it since it dipped down to $1.05 per Euro, and even now it's only at $1.09. Now the waiting game begins, guess I'll have plenty of time to swap it out when it finally arrives, winter temps will solidly be upon me unless we get another warm snap around new year's.

Will you make up your mind on an exhaust already?
Gleesh... you're worse than women and their purses :P

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

fooschnickens

Will you make up your mind on an exhaust already? Gleesh... you're worse than women and their purses :P

3Hh4hS5.jpg 
Women will accumulate purses and never get rid of them. I'm at least selling my old exhaust to fund the new one. :P

• Global Moderator

Just chop the original muffler off and run it straight piped/open headers

fooschnickens
Just chop the original muffler off and run it straight piped/open headers
Nah, it sounds like crap. There's a local guy who's done that that I come across a few times a month on my way in to work. 

• Premium Member

Cherry bomb it ....

fooschnickens

Got an email update from omnia racing today, looks like my exhaust might make it into the mail before the holiday! Next message should be shipping info accordingly to the loosely translated message lol

• Premium Member

Whoo whoo!!! Another team Leo Vince member!!!

fooschnickens
Whoo whoo!!! Another team Leo Vince member!!!
Yessir, got the shipping notification yesterday, so assuming transit time is the same as when I got something from the UK recently, I oughta have it shortly after New Year's. 

fooschnickens
On the Revzilla site, they are taking pre-orders for Leo Vince.
Yeah, for $300 more than what it takes to get one from Italy... 

fooschnickens
Wow ! ouch $$$
Yup, well worth it just to wait for it to cross the pond. Hell, I'll probably have it before the pre-order window closes on their site. 

fooschnickens

If DHL is to be believed, the exhaust should be delivered Thursday! Now to hope the weather forecast holds out and stays clear on Friday...

fooschnickens
Tracking sucks for dhl but they're pretty quick
Yeah, it took a day or so to finally get in their system, but it's updating regularly now. Hurry up, little airplane! 

• Global Moderator
Tracking sucks for dhl but they're pretty quick
Yeah, it took a day or so to finally get in their system, but it's updating regularly now. Hurry up, little airplane!
No exhaurt for the foos :P

He must go back to his yoshi

• Premium Member

I hope you sent your ECU out to be reflashed while waiting for the exhaust...

fooschnickens
I hope you sent your ECU out to be reflashed while waiting for the exhaust...
I'll be doing that once I settle on an exhaust. No reason to flash it multiple times while I'm still going through them.

Archived