The MT-07 Forum

Where to purchase Leo Vince exhaust?

noname

• Premium Member

(zzz)...Is it here yet?

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! I got it on this past weekend! It absolutely is the best sounding exhaust I have heard on the 07. I need to try to get some good audio clips of it and post it up.

Install was super simple and all the parts and welds are top notch. Not bad for $573!!

• Premium Member

Yay!!!! I'm glad it met your expectations! !! The sound is outta this world :D and it gets better as it ages...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

Whats the difference between the €447.30 and the €545.71 versions? (Besides the obvious €98)

One has VAT added to it. Since we are not in the EU we are not charged VAT.

Be aware that if you do order the exhaust it's subject to additional custom fees and taxes, although both myself and NorCal did not have to pay any additional fees.

Whats the difference between the €447.30 and the €545.71 versions? (Besides the obvious €98)
One has VAT added to it. Since we are not in the EU we are not charged VAT.

Be aware that if you do order the exhaust it's subject to additional custom fees and taxes, although both myself and NorCal did not have to pay any additional fees.

I'm an idiot. I was looking at the top and bottom of the page as 2 different products hahaha

At the top it says "Leovince Underbody - Steel 2: 1 Full Exhaust System for Yamaha MT-07 / FZ-07 2014 14> [8796]" and further down it says "UNDERBODY LEOVINCE EVO II" I was seeing it as two things instead of one. It's been a long day. My bad.

• Premium Member

Ignore all VAT if you live outside of the EU... the price will change after you create an account with omniaracing...the exhaust has no catalyic converter cost about $100 which can be purchased as an option... part number 6522k...

On a totally different subject.. im debating if im gonna get the catalyic converter over the winter because the exhaust system was designed to be used with a converter and baffle in so it runs of stock mapping... it's my belief and experience that the converter will add just enough back pressure to smooth out the power band... I'm currently waiting for an ecu  reflash to become available so I can determine if I want to use a catalyic converter or not... 

• Premium Member

I run 89 octane with no exhaust baffle, no air box snorkel, and O2 sensor connected unless I'm at the track...

• Premium Member

Just stock mapping!!! Runs pretty good... it's my understanding that an ECU reflash is in the works :)

That's great news. I just received my exhaust, but won't receive my ejk till Monday. I don't think it's possibly to wait that long to put the exhaust on

I too am running with no tune, but that will change, Friday of next week. I am going to take my bike to 2wheeldynoworks and have them create a flash. 2WDW will have a flash available for anyone that wants to go that route.

I have noticed a loss in low-end power a bit, and there is some pretty aggressive popping when decelerating with no throttle (engine braking). The bike is definitely running lean, and I would suggest a tune or piggyback in your near future.

NN

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

The best thing about the exhaust is its tucked away and it's very hard to damage it if you drop the bike or low slide it...

• Premium Member

i have used leo vince exhausts on 6 bikes-it's a shame they went under in the u.s.,they were local to us in norcal and were a great resource for tuning and racing.they make great products.-on my avatar that is a full titanium system on my gsxr that they tuned for me when they were in richmond calif.

• Premium Member

I did find 2 places in southern California that have some leo vince parts on hand like the catalyic convert or the the end caps...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

noname@ do you still have the parts diagram and or parts list for the exhaust??? I lost my papers I had for the exhaust, I accidentally scrapped my baffle and would like to order another one if I can get the part number

• Premium Member

Thanks... I'm still looking for mine...reminds me of " where's Waldo"

• Premium Member

Found it... I also found out that Lil 5 hole disc is a sound baffle that's inserted behind the catalyic converter...I found the insert overseas and will order in 2 weeks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Any updates on the development of an ECU reflash from 2wdw???

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

noname Avatar
Sept 7, 2015 2:19:32 GMT -4 noname said:
The baffle was out. When I got the exhaust I pulled the baffle and put it on the shelf. Don't plan on using it ever. The sound without it is great.

Can you describe the sound Leo Vince exhaust makes on our lil bikes???

To me It sounds like a built v8 supercar :D

• 1 month later...

Archived