The MT-07 Forum

Where to purchase Leo Vince exhaust?

noname

I am looking for a U.S. company that sells the Leo Vince exhaust for the 07. Would any of you know who sells this exhaust here in the states?

I'd much prefer to order it online from a company in the U.S., but if that is not possible can you please let me know of any international companies that may carry it?

Thank you!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

I have the Leo Vince exhaust..I ordered thru omniaracing.com... They will ship your exhaust in 2-3 weeks after order...and it does not come with a catalytic converter, that is an option you must buy...I run it with no baffle or cat and use the o2 sensor... Nothing will ever sound like a Leo Vince wailing at 10krpms or even at idl&e...and I don't have a fuel tuner...33_2.jpg

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Btw...if you do buy the Leo Vince...you will be part of a rare club amongst the fz-07 community...I am also in the process of getting an auto tuner so I can run a reflashed ECU for the akrapovic titanium style exhaust since the internal construction looking pretty close...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

I have the Leo Vince exhaust..I ordered thru omniaracing.com... They will ship your exhaust in 2-3 weeks after order...and it does not come with a catalytic converter, that is an option you must buy...I run it with no baffle or cat and use the o2 sensor... Nothing will ever sound like a Leo Vince wailing at 10krpms or even at idle...and I don't have a fuel tuner...
Did you order it off of their site? I can't seem to find the exhaust on their website.... 
Do you remember how much it cost shipped to your door here in the US? I would really like to find a US dealer if possible, which would make it a bit easier, but if this is not an available option I will consider ordering from overseas.

Thank you for the help!

• Premium Member

Most days it's about 600-620 bucks shipped to your door...

Man wish this had been talked about before I bought my sc project.

I love my pipe but the leo was the one I really wanted.

The SC Project exhaust was also one of my other favorites. I really went after the Leo Vince because it's a true under body exhaust. I prefer that look over a side mount that protrudes from the bike.

I ordered the exhaust yesterday so now the waiting begins. I'll make sure to update everyone on my dealings with Omnia Racing (dealer) also. So far, so good.

• Premium Member

The leovince is the hidden gem amongst the fz07 community and in my experience only the " chosen few" get the Leo Vince... I have nothing but praises for this exhaust...I have low sided the bike once and loved the fact the exhaust will basically never get damaged... The carbon end cap is cool enough to touch by my hand for a good 3-4 secs after riding...the welds are top notch and I inspect welds at work each day...and the best thing about the Leo. Vince is the sound... I cannot describe the sound cuz nothing sounds like it...I do notice the sound will make many do double takes...if anybody has any questions I will try my best to answer em...team Leo Vince :)

I'm anxious to join Team Leo Vince! I wonder how many of these exhausts are currently in the U.S.? I would imagine it's less than 10 probably.

Most people don't want to wait a month to get an exhaust which is completely understandable. Plus with all the great choices we have available already it's hard to wait.

• Premium Member

I would say worldwide there is prolly about or less than 200 fz-07(*) with a Leo Vince exhaust....

Edit:(*) includes the mt-07 and fj-07 model and any other fz/mt platform...

• Premium Member

In the spirit of team Leo Vince, I'm feeling inspired to record a sound clip on my way home from work in the mornings...my way home from work will let fz-07 sing in all its glory  (:)) 8-) :D at 6am   P-)

• Premium Member

Back to the drawing board...too much wind noise over 50-55mph on the recording... :/ and learn how to upload a recording for the first time in my life...

• Premium Member

One quick reminder... I put the exhaust together before I put it on my bike to check it out...then I completely rubbed the exhaust down a rag soaked with parts cleaning alcohol...I then put on rubber gloves to install the exhaust and then gave the exhaust another quick wipe down... the reason I do that was to keep the dreaded fingerprints from being a permanent feature of the exhaust...and I also pulled the leo vince badges off the exhaust can before I even put the exhaust on my bike...the badges are thin metal decals with good automotive adhesive backing...

• Premium Member

Two sound clips ... I just hit voice recorder and put it in my inner jacket pocket...I recorded my trip to work and back...I will say its the best I could with what I have but nothing can replace hearing it in real life...

• Premium Member

Good to hear it sounds great... My hearing is on par with Beethoven :D

• Premium Member

Yea!!!!!! I was hoping you would get the exhaust by labor day at the very latest... I'm ready to hear your reactions to the exhaust...

Fyi :not to burst your happy bubble but it will be in customs thursday for clearance...Will sit in customs for like 3 days...

• Premium Member

Mine was shipped UPS...

Well I guess we will see!

So you mentioned that you pulled the stickers off your exhaust? Was this because you didn't like them?

• Premium Member

I like to debadge my vehicles and keep em looking simple...

Archived