The MT-07 Forum

National Cycle windscreen

baxtersit

I just rode 300 miles back and forth to the MotoGP and had just mounted a National Cycle Stream sport/tour screen.  It was a huge help in making the trip less draining.  I'm 5'10 and there was no helmet buffeting.  Also the quality and design of the metal mount was excellent and the entire product is well thought out.   It's is bit more expensive but I don't regret the purchase because of the quality and effectiveness.   

• Premium Member

I debated on a windshield when I got the bike and the dealer even offered me one at half price ( a prior customer changed his mind) but ultimately I choose to stay totally naked and love it. I often go on long rides and at freeway speeds and the wind is not a issue, which is strange because my previous bike was a cruiser which I refused to ride without a windshield. 

• Premium Member

This is contrary to another review of this very same windscreen that indicated the screen directed the wind right at the helmet. So confused ;-|

This is contrary to another review of this very same windscreen that indicated the screen directed the wind right at the helmet. So confused ;-|
Maybe a difference in height?

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

Archived