The MT-07 Forum

Track Body Kit Available!

howlinhoss

I had an idea for a small flyscreen for track purposes since I'm not reall sold on whats available at the moment. I might do some 3D modeling and see if my idea translates to the real world... 

Interested.  I'm not feeling any of the available options either, which is why I've yet to put one on my bike.  Knowing we already have similar tastes in many other regards, then I sure would like to see what you come up with! 

Life is good on 2 wheels!

• Premium Member

A "bigger bike?" Sometimes the fun is adding silly power to a small package and keeping thusly. My wife had a MegaMonster Miata (Kenne Bell supercharged 5L V/8) that she drove around town for a year or so before racing it on the Salt Flats. Great fun on the street because of the silly power to weight ratio. Small, light weight bike and silly power... PRICELESS!!!

scordiaboy515
Very nice! I would like to see more pictures of it. I wonder what the weight is with that setup.....
    I love it!  The dude I spoke to said his bike with a R6 front end on it weighed about 335 lbs.  I will be definitely ordering this kit.     He uses a 2008 and newer R6 front end....goes right on with special top bearing that he sells and a stock R6 bottom bearing

• 5 weeks later...

Well, that's mighty handy. Reminds me of the GSXR swap for Gen1 SV650. Same bearing situation.
How much does the R6 frontend tilt the bike on it's nose?

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

Archived