The MT-07 Forum

Track Body Kit Available!

howlinhoss

• Global Moderator

I... uhhh... kinda want this bike, but the fairing kills it for me

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Looks like they have rear sets and shock links too. But I can't find a products page on their mobile site.

Yup. I emailed them for prices on the body work, rearset plates and shock link. I will let you know what they say.

Looks like they have rear sets and shock links too. But I can't find a products page on their mobile site.
I asked how much for the kit and they replied  
The bodywork and mounting kit including gauge mount and ECU and reg/rec brackets is $1100, link is $99, and rearset plates are $149.

It looks good and if you want to race it it's definitely an improvement over stock. Anyone that gets that for the right reasons will be very happy with it. I'm going the other direction and trying to make mine more comfortable for every day riding/long hauls.

Beemer

• Premium Member
i want a turbo for my fz07
I want a super charger and nitrous.
Why would you want to bother with all that when you could just get a bigger bike. [attachment id=786" thumbnail="1] 

Very nice! I would like to see more pictures of it. I wonder what the weight is with that setup.....

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

I want a super charger and nitrous.
Why would you want to bother with all that when you could just get a bigger bike.
I think we were just kidding. At least I was.

Beemer

Very cool! I'm not to keen on the look but excited to see the fz07's racing which will result in a lot of cool parts and engine build information to filter down to the street riders

• Global Moderator
Very cool! I'm not to keen on the look but excited to see the fz07's racing which will result in a lot of cool parts and engine build information to filter down to the street riders
Cant wait for this... needs to happen sooner... i want to see what this little engjne can do

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

$149 for rearsets!?!?! Omg i need to see pictures
@mericc I believe they are just the relocation plates.

87' Honda VFR 700 F2 (sold)
03' Honda CBR F4I (donated)
05' Yamaha R1 (sold)
15' FZ-o7

• Global Moderator

I am curious about the front forks and brakes. They are definitely not stock.

I am curious about the front forks and brakes. They are definitely not stock.
R6 forks. Hmmm looks like stock brake calipers...

• Global Moderator

I wonder how difficult an R6 fork swap would be. The calipers look the same but aren't they radial mounted in the picture?

Why would you want to bother with all that when you could just get a bigger bike.
I think we were just kidding. At least I was.
I was thinking they are kidding too, but even if they aren't... Some people just like to tinker.  I'm one of them.  I can't hate on someone for doing something to THEIR bike just because it's not my personal preference or style.   
It's not always about just getting something faster.  Sometimes it's about taking what you have and squeezing the most out of it, or rather the challenge in doing so.  Sometimes it's about the fact that what you wanted last year when you bought the bike has changed over time and you want to go another direction.  

I've been on this rant before on here ha, so I won't bother to go into it again.  To each, his own.  That's all there is to it! 

Life is good on 2 wheels!

Also, you might be able to do a cut out for the headlights yourself, but I'm fairly certain they are only offering a track kit, meaning you'll have to modify it a good bit to make it street legal, i.e. cut-outs for lights, etc. I do like the sort of GP look to the front end (not talking about the graphics).

Life is good on 2 wheels!

"To each, his own. That's all there is to it!"
      Preachin' the word! Bruthah  aeisan.

Beemer

• Premium Member

Yeah, this kit is the brainchild of Andy Palmer. The bike is "Cowboy's".

I learned of this kit when I was at Laguna Seca. Cowboy came over to my bike and was intrigued - started asking questions and such. He showed me pics of this kit in development but I had no idea it came out, and as it was mentioned earlier in this thread, it's not on his product page.

Very cool indeed! I still prefer my go-to gals naked though, lol.

I had an idea for a small flyscreen for track purposes since I'm not reall sold on whats available at the moment. I might do some 3D modeling and see if my idea translates to the real world...

For those wanting full body work though, Andy Palmer's creation can't be beat!

:)

- Paulie

Archived