The MT-07 Forum

Woohoo! Got my FZ 07 yesterday!

frk2

Thanks to all on this forum I couldnt resist going to the dealer and getting myself one. I can say with confidence that out of the ctX700, NC700, Triumph bonneville the FZ07 is by far the best bike ... ever! (I own all of those). The lightweight nature combined with the fact that they REALLY got the fueling and throttle control down makes it amazing. The suspension is better than any of those 3 bikes I mentioned. I think this one is a keeper for sure!

Now to doing what you need to do on every single *@#*$# bike! Seats, windsheild, top case, etc...

Welcome and congrats! It's too bad we all can't afford Beemer's that come well equipped and comfy. What color did you get, speedy red, raucous blurple/blue or chivalrous white? 

Beemer

• Premium Member

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator

Welcome, and grats on getting your blurple monster.
Cant wait to see what you end up with

On a side note,
Beemers are awesome until the warranty is caput. After that things seem to just quit working

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Excellent! I'm betting you will really enjoy it.

"Look into it later when the dust is clearing off the crater" - Iggy Pop

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome!  Congrats and post some pics after you make your mods. This is a great naked bike!

I will. I'm a function over form guy so I've already added a 50l shad case and a madstat windsheild is on order :) it may not look all that great but its gonna be awesome to ride. Thinking of suspension mods next.... But that's too much $$$

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome! The FZ-07 is truly an awesome do-it-all motorcycle. Every time I see a different motorcycle I want (Bonneville, Ninja 650, Honda CBR650F, Buell XB9, SV650, KTM Duke 690, Honda NC700, etc...) I just remember that the FZ does all of what those others do but better. I think that with just a few parts you can tweak the Fz to be the bike you want. I am debating on getting the parts to make mine a mild ADV machine.

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

Archived