Sign in to follow this  
andy

Newby to the FZ-07 from Colorado

andy
Hi all, great site!

Picked up a red '15 last weekend in ABQ, lovin it so far, 3.5K miles, all stock except for a Delkevic exhaust and rear fender tidy.  My local free abandoned racetrack got bulldozered over a couple of months ago so just sold off my beloved Husky street tarder to fund this new toy.  Plan on doing some giant loops around the state, and regular canyon runs midweek mornings.  Feeling some Brembo withdrawals and front suspension is pretty marginal, will address suspension this Winter, and also look at some protection for dirt road running.  Looking forward to chatting with some of you over the near term, and hopefully some new riding buddies!. 

hippiebikerchick
Welcome andy! Congratulations on getting the fastest color! Vote here!

Illegitimi non carborundum

sorkyah
Gratz on the new bike dude, cant wait to hear a out your adventures.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

nexus
Welcome fellow Colorado rider :D

Eastern Kayaker
Welcome!

andy
Welcome andy! Congratulations on getting the fastest color! Vote here!
Would have settled for either red or white, gray was out because did not want to deal with a chainlube "spooged" blurple rear wheel all the time.  The front fender on the white units is however a little orca like.  

andy
Gratz on the new bike dude, cant wait to hear a out your adventures.
You bet!  Got some cool canyon shots already.  One of these days that I'm not posting from work I'll get some up in here. 

andy
Thanks!  I see you are Greeley, I work in Brighton but reside in Arvada, where is sidewall driving fun near Greeley?  St Vrain canyon would be the nearest thing I could think of. 

nexus
Thanks!  I see you are Greeley, I work in Brighton but reside in Arvada, where is sidewall driving fun near Greeley?  St Vrain canyon would be the nearest thing I could think of.
Horsetooth is pretty nice enjoy that ride just have to travel a lil bit 

cavedog
Congrats on the bike, and welcome!

rockfanlee
Hey Colorado friends! I'm just out side of Longmont my self.

AlbatrossCafe
Hi all, great site! 
Picked up a red '15 last weekend in ABQ, lovin it so far, 3.5K miles, all stock except for a Delkevic exhaust and rear fender tidy.  My local free abandoned racetrack got bulldozered over a couple of months ago so just sold off my beloved Husky street tarder to fund this new toy.  Plan on doing some giant loops around the state, and regular canyon runs midweek mornings.  Feeling some Brembo withdrawals and front suspension is pretty marginal, will address suspension this Winter, and also look at some protection for dirt road running.  Looking forward to chatting with some of you over the near term, and hopefully some new riding buddies!. 
I think I see in your profile pic that your plate is all the way in close to where your rear hugger is? Is that correct? If so, does anyone know which tail-tidy kit that is?? 

recurveshooter
Congratulations on the bike. WOW! that looks like somewhere around a half dozen of us within an hour or so of each other (I'm in Boulder). I'm not much of a knee dragger but maybe some warm weekend (yeah, right) we could get together for some talk and burgers. - recurveshooter