Sign in to follow this  
hexitnow

Dynojet Released new tune (PC5) for the R77 exhaust.

hexitnow
For a while dynojet didnt have a tune for the yoshi r77 exhaust. I contacted them and they said the graves tune would work for now. Recently checked their tunes list and they released a new one for the r77 exhaust, with and without the snorkle. After running it for a few days now power delivery is very smooth, little to no decel pop. 

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/powercommander_maps_installs_product_buy_options.aspx?mdlyrid=22-065&make=28&model=682&make-n=Yamaha&model-n=FZ-07&year=2015&mk=28&mdl=682&yr=2015

RobMoore
I think this is the route I am going to go. I want the timing tuning in addition to the fuel management, but I don't want to go a few days without my bike to send off the ECU.

hexitnow
i know just how you feel. one reason I prefer the pc5 is if I mod anything else, all i have to do is plug in my laptop and can retune it. ecu each time you need to retune AFR you have to pull it off your bike and send it in. revzilla price matches and I found a website that had them for 300, and then i have 25 in teamzilla cash so I got it for 274 out the door. they dont charge sales tax.