The MT-07 Forum

K&N Air Filter = Good

Guest GringoStarr

Guest GringoStarr

This isn't much of a thread, but since searching the forum didn't turn up anything yet, I figured I'd share my positive experience with the K&N filter (I put that sh-- in everything.) Heard some cool intake howl for the first time too. Maybe it's subtle, but I noticed quite a difference.

This isn't much of a thread, but since searching the forum didn't turn up anything yet, I figured I'd share my positive experience with the K&N filter (I put that sh-- in everything.) Heard some cool intake howl for the first time too. Maybe it's subtle, but I noticed quite a difference.
Nice!  Did you take out the snorkel too?  I got mine in the other day but haven't installed it yet.  Kinda waiting to get my ejk and do it all at once. 

Guest GringoStarr

No, didn't know about the snorkel delete option! I think I'll save that for the next tear down...was worth the effort though.

• Global Moderator
No, didn't know about the snorkel delete option! I think I'll save that for the next tear down...was worth the effort though.
All you really need for the snorkel delete is to remove the seat, you can reach it though there and work it out.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Guest GringoStarr

Huh, I thought it was molded to the lid. I think I'll leave it since I can't imagine what purpose it serves. Lol.

Huh, I thought it was molded to the lid. I think I'll leave it since I can't imagine what purpose it serves. Lol.
Yeh that was what i was wondering.  Is it worth taking out? should i leave it in? does it make a difference?

Same here. Snorkel/top off and adjusted EJK for new fuel/air mixture and it does howl. I can feel a slight difference in power, too. 

Beemer

Archived