The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 Periodic Maintenance and Adjustment Checklist

xdr

Made this checklist from the owners manual to document and record service intervals.

PDF File on Google Drive for Checklist

Let me know what you guys think!

ADDED: Here is an additional document you can use to record the installation of aftermarket/OEM upgrades, or maintenance performed on your bike. Remember, the more detailed maintenance records you have the easier it will be to resale the bike at a later time.

PDF File on Google Drive for Maintenance Record

• Like 9

^ I plan on doing a how-to video section on each of these as I have to do them. Also once I get my factory service manual I'll add references to page numbers on the form for ease of use.

• Like 3

• Global Moderator

Thanks. I just printed that out for my records folder.

• Premium Member
Nice! is there a guide on how to do each of these?

In the tech section, a large portion of if is covered.

Everything went braap.

Nice! is there a guide on how to do each of these?
In the tech section, a large portion of if is covered.
I agree with hobbs on this, although there is always room for improvement/refinement. After I stated that I'd be doing videos, rather it most likely will be with photos and maybe a video overview. Can't get quite the detail in a video segment. 

• 2 years later...

I wanted a digital way to log my maintenance, so I created a Google Sheets document that matches the maintenance schedule. Figured others could use it as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sc8GM7al86kL2RNQAjbAeehuuan8n1H4JLJL3J2Vv5w/edit#gid=0

It is based on OP's maintenance schedule. I think its varies a little from my 2017 paper manual. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry to necro this thread, but I just noticed something: the service intervals listed in your pdf are for every 4000 miles. However, according to the 2014 manual I have and the owner's manual, the service is done every 6000 miles. Can anyone explain this discrepancy?

• Global Moderator

@Jayl I think you are looking at a metric manual and they are 6,000 km intervals.  The FZ-07 was not available in the US until 2015 so anything before that would not be in miles.  Here is a page from the 2015 owners manual showing 4,000 mile intervals. 

AD02950C-80AB-4B50-8C13-84D1F552FCB9.png