The MT-07 Forum

New FZ owner from Ft. worth, TX

ridergroups

ridergroups

New member from Ft Worth, I am a certified MSF rider coach and Total Control certified instructor. I just got a FZ-07 yesterday. I got a used FZ with 41 actual miles on the clock. The guy that bought it hurt his shoulder at work and needed the cash for medical and extended rehab. I feel bad for him, really good dude, but happy for me, I got a great deal on a fantastic bike.

I am in the car as I type this (not driving) as I am headed to Disney World with my wife and kids for a week. I got a couple of sessions on the new FZ yesterday. Smooth power, great torque, very easy to ride. I am very happy about this bike, it will be my instructor bike as I teach Total Control classes. 

thanks, Kevin

New member from Ft Worth, I am a certified MSF rider coach and Total Control certified instructor. I just got a FZ-07 yesterday. I got a used FZ with 41 actual miles on the clock. The guy that bought it hurt his shoulder at work and needed the cash for medical and extended rehab. I feel bad for him, really good dude, but happy for me, I got a great deal on a fantastic bike. 
I am in the car as I type this (not driving) as I am headed to Disney World with my wife and kids for a week. I got a couple of sessions on the new FZ yesterday. Smooth power, great torque, very easy to ride. I am very happy about this bike, it will be my instructor bike as I teach Total Control classes. 

You can see more about me at my website RiderGroups.com and my soon to be riders school MCRider.com.

thanks, Kevin

Welcome Kevin, thanks for joining us!

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome ridergroups! Looking forward to getting some riding tips from you.

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Global Moderator

Welcome man, good to see even the instructors loving the fz.
Cant wait to hear your long term reactions

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Archived