ridergroups

New FZ owner from Ft. worth, TX

ridergroups
New member from Ft Worth, I am a certified MSF rider coach and Total Control certified instructor. I just got a FZ-07 yesterday. I got a used FZ with 41 actual miles on the clock. The guy that bought it hurt his shoulder at work and needed the cash for medical and extended rehab. I feel bad for him, really good dude, but happy for me, I got a great deal on a fantastic bike.

I am in the car as I type this (not driving) as I am headed to Disney World with my wife and kids for a week. I got a couple of sessions on the new FZ yesterday. Smooth power, great torque, very easy to ride. I am very happy about this bike, it will be my instructor bike as I teach Total Control classes. 

thanks, Kevin

Cruizin
New member from Ft Worth, I am a certified MSF rider coach and Total Control certified instructor. I just got a FZ-07 yesterday. I got a used FZ with 41 actual miles on the clock. The guy that bought it hurt his shoulder at work and needed the cash for medical and extended rehab. I feel bad for him, really good dude, but happy for me, I got a great deal on a fantastic bike. 
I am in the car as I type this (not driving) as I am headed to Disney World with my wife and kids for a week. I got a couple of sessions on the new FZ yesterday. Smooth power, great torque, very easy to ride. I am very happy about this bike, it will be my instructor bike as I teach Total Control classes. 

You can see more about me at my website RiderGroups.com and my soon to be riders school MCRider.com.

thanks, Kevin

Welcome Kevin, thanks for joining us!

hippiebikerchick
Welcome ridergroups! Looking forward to getting some riding tips from you.

sorkyah
Welcome man, good to see even the instructors loving the fz.
Cant wait to hear your long term reactions

jetgirl
Hi Kevin! Have a nice time with the family.