r6realtor

New BLACK rear sprocket

r6realtor
Kind of silly I know but I hated the silver rear sprocket and replaced it with a new lighter better looking black sprocket

7MYjEbR.jpg

IYdlPwY.jpg

l4CN0rB.jpg
  • Like 3

bmwpowere36m3
If it's aluminum you won't appreciate the wear.... best sticking to steel for longevity.

r6realtor
If it's aluminum you won't appreciate the wear.... best sticking to steel for longevity.
ITs steel not aluminum

r6realtor
No black chain?
No not yet I may eventually, I just couldn't take the look of the bright silver sprocket and that bothered me the most.

r6realtor
going to work on black footpegs next for the rider and passenger, any body have a site they would recommend?

username
Don't forget the passenger foot pegs may as well get them black while your at it too.

yamahappy74
That looks pretty sick, man. There are so many things I already want to buy and change on this bike. Thanks much for adding to the list.

r6realtor
That looks pretty sick, man. There are so many things I already want to buy and change on this bike. Thanks much for adding to the list.
lol glad I could help you spend some more money!! Just when I think i am done with the bike something else kind of neat pops up and I have to have it.

motomeek
Nice! Have the brand and part number? I think I'd like to get this when I have to replace mine.

r6realtor
Nice! Have the brand and part number? I think I'd like to get this when I have to replace mine.
Got it at sprocket center SUPERLITE (#12815R) RS7 Series 525 Pitch Steel Rear Sprocket - YAMAHA