Sign in to follow this  
V8titanpwr

Fz07 gets cut off.

bmwpowere36m3
That sucks... but kinda show it coming.

hobbs
The motorist looks like he just planned to drive off? That's what's most alarming to me.

Guest Ralph
Cager didn't look but you could see it coming a long way off.
You may have the right of way but your the one that gets hurt,
might is right n all that.

ornery
WTF kind of bonehead move was that anyway? Looked like the van was heading for a driveway, but ended up going down the road, like a U-turn. Not going to guess if the driver was male or female, old or young, but apparently very feeble-minded!

phicurious86
That cager shouldn't be allowed to drive for a while... Cuts across 2 lanes going the wrong direction without any blinker indication that I can see. Yeah the asshole's wheels were bent to the left, but at that point I'd have figured the driver just wanted to get in the left lane (on the right side of the road) rather than pull all the way across traffic.

RobMoore
Damn, if that cager couldn't see you, they should have at least seen your iPhone case.

J/k that's sucks.
  • Like 1

magsz18
Hrm....

How are you doing after the fact bud?

Got anymore details on the crash?

thestache
Not gonna analyze what happened, it's much easier to view it and say this or that...my concern...bro are YOU okay, forget the bike and all that, hope you are all right man that made me jump.

Keep us posted dude
  • Like 1

Beemer
At first I thought he was going to brake and avoid it but no, I about fell out of my chair instead, again! (hate these videos) I don't know who that was in the video and I hope they're alright but I'm not so sure I would use that video as evidence if I were them because an insurance lawyer could say it appears the biker didn't react until the van was halfway into his lane (which would be correct) which suggests the biker was negligent by watching his iPhone more than the traffic. (What did take so long to see it coming? Talk about asleep at the wheel) Fault may be shared even though the van driver cut him off. 
  • Like 1

V8titanpwr
Hrm.... 
How are you doing after the fact bud?

Got anymore details on the crash?
This wasn't me, just a video I found on Reddit. Apparently the rider had only been on two wheels for a few months so he was still pretty green.

pattonme
well, hopefully this incident will "learn him" that you can never assume your fellow driver isn't going to do something unbelievably stupid. Was he asleep during the MSF road situations video and discussion period? Seems he's new to operating a motor vehicle, period. Condolences and hopefully that's his last incident.

Cruizin
Went for a sweet little ride on my KTM this morning, rode trail up to about 7000 ft and sat and watched the clouds for awhile. Rode a few wheelies, rode back down and then washed my bike.

Didn't have to dodge any cars and hit 90 mph on the dirt road back to the truck and didn't have to look for cops cause there aren't any.

pH
Old man sends his wife to go check on the guy, what a douche...

thomascrown
The driver is clearly at fault, but anyone paying attention could have seen that from a mile away.
  • Like 3