Sign in to follow this  
cassecou

Places to visit with a motorcycle

ravenlord
If you are ever in Atlantic Canada, and specifically Nova Scotia, you need to visit Peggy's Cove, Hall's Harbour, the Look-off north of Canning, the Cabot Trail, and well really any of the coastal road.

During the 3 months or so that riding in this province isn't bloody cold we have a ton to offer.
  • Like 1

hobbs
A family friend runs a b&b in Brittany. I was told to come visit anytime. I'll just have to do a bunch of maintenance on the grounds, which is a perfectly fair arrangement.

I just don't know how I'd get my bike there and back without spending a fortune on top of everything else. One day...

• Like 1

Beemer
[attachment id=1025" thumbnail="1]

Don't bother coming here ....
  • Like 2

cassecou
A family friend runs a b&b in Brittany. I was told to come visit anytime. I'll just have to do a bunch of maintenance on the grounds, which is a perfectly fair arrangement. 
I just don't know how I'd get my bike there and back without spending a fortune on top of everything else. One day...

Where is your friend's b&b in Brittany? The only way to get your own bike over there is if you stay for at list a month. Some places do rent bikes, mostly Beemers, but prices are really high. It would be a once in a life time trip, to do with some very good friends. 

Beemer
Bora Bora would be nice and relaxing.

[attachment id=1028" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1029" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1030" thumbnail="1][attachment id=1031" thumbnail="1]
  • Like 2

cassecou

Not too many roads to be worth motorcycling around Tahiti, but bicycle riding should be very nice. One place I NEED TO VISIT, so if you intent to go, let me know, I will be your official interpreter ;) 

Beemer

Not too many roads to be worth motorcycling around Tahiti, but bicycle riding should be very nice. One place I NEED TO VISIT, so if you intent to go, let me know, I will be your official interpreter ;)
I'll go to ride dolphins and manta rays, not motorcycles.
  • Like 1

avanti
Silly me, and here I thought you were wanting to know where you could go to talk with a motorcycle!!! ;-)
  • Like 1

Beemer
Just a reminder: "might be interested to visit WITH OR WITHOUT a motorcycle."