The MT-07 Forum

Best Riding Underwear

Beemer

• Premium Member
Regular ole under armor compression shorts work wonders with long distances even for dirt biking..
Its all I put on any more  

2015 FZ-07 2003 2014 GSXR 1000

Not boxers. Anything but boxers. Not after that day I hit an insane bump in the road, got popped right up off the seat, and came back down right on top of the boys. They've never been quite the same shape ever since.

• Premium Member
My Kevlar thong works great!
Thanks for not posting photos.  

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

• Global Moderator
why not get a carbon fibre one?

Thanks for not posting photos.
Seconded.....

though an fz in a kevlar/carbon fibre thong wouls be kinda hott

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

You probably can't get them in the States but bonds make 2 way stretch coolmax undies both with and without the legs. Use these for most of my rides. Use padded cycling knicks for long touring. Extra padding and a padded and insulating layer between me and the adventure suit if I go down the road. Always wear compression shorts on the track ( and compression top as well). Helps get in and out of leathers, helps reduce muscle pounding and wicks sweat.

Go forth and modify my son...go forth and modify...

• 1 month later...

I have some that are 92% Nylon with 8% spandex kinda like under armor. Helps wick away sweat. Put the fly down and get some good airflow.No joke,

• 4 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

Tried out the Moto-D Coolmax undersuit today with my leathers and I stayed super cool, love it! I look like Im ready for the luge track! I'd post pics but my svelt figure in this thing would destroy the site. :D Socks are nice too!

http://www.motodracing.com/coolmax-motorcycle-undersuit
http://www.motodracing.com/coolmax-motorcycle-socks-3-pairs

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.          Fuss Life.

Archived