The MT-07 Forum

Kudos to 2Wheel Dynoweeks ECU Reflash !

leeboy

Just wanted to give credit to a vender on this forum who gives their customers exactly what they promised ! I loved my FZ07 with the Akropovic carbon exhaust. The bike rips, but the backfires under deceleration and the jerky take off and lurching between shifts was starting to tire on me. I decided to take a shot with a reflash from Niels at 2 Wheel Dynoworks and I am glad I did! I sent my ECU out USPS last Thursday and received it back today ! Exactly one week not bad ! Ten minutes after I opened the box I was riding a whole new bike! Backfires a GONE, the throttle is smoothed off idle and between shifts and the idle purrs at 1100 rpm. This is a must do if you change the stock exhaust. The bike will stand up in the first three gears and yet still delivers over 50 mph on regular gas. Good job Niels and thanks for putting even more fun in my FZ!

I would use premium gas from now on. My understanding is the tune was created on a bike using 91 octane.

• Premium Member
wickedtwister

Nels has stated that 87 is safe with his reflash. I use 93 because that is what I can get that is ethanol free.

I've never seen that it was safe on 87 octane gas. I was going by what was posted on his vendor thread about the Yosh tune. You're lucky you can get ethanol free gas at all. We can't get it here unless it is race gas or you drive out to the middle of nowhere.

• 2 weeks later...
2wheeldynoworks
 Just wanted to give credit to a vender on this forum who gives their customers exactly what they promised ! I loved my FZ07 with the Akropovic carbon exhaust. The bike rips, but the backfires under deceleration and the jerky take off and lurching between shifts was starting to tire on me. I decided to take a shot with a reflash from Niels at 2 Wheel Dynoworks and I am glad I did! I sent my ECU out USPS last Thursday and received it back today ! Exactly one week not bad ! Ten minutes after I opened the box I was riding a whole new bike! Backfires a GONE, the throttle is smoothed off idle and between shifts and the idle purrs at 1100 rpm. This is a must do if you change the stock exhaust. The bike will stand up in the first three gears and yet still delivers over 50 mph on regular gas. Good job Niels and thanks for putting even more fun in my FZ!
glad to hear it Leeboy! Thanks for the feedback

Archived