The MT-07 Forum

Rear set riser plates?

RobMoore

I know you are still in the process of getting all the details right, but i didnt notice if you answered another members question if its just the plate or will it come with the necessary bolts and nuts to mount? Thanks and keep up the good work!

Sorry I missed the question. I haven't looked at the fastener options yet but yes it would make sense to supply them since I would be buying 100+ from say McMaster versus asking folks to go down to their local Ace and try to find a metric of the desired length and head style would be a journey in frustration.

• Like 1
bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

please don't hate me. I'm up to my ears in fork work that is behind schedule and I just lost another week since I'm being forced to go to Boise on Sunday.

• Like 1
bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Premium Member

Thanks for the update @pattonme. Have fun in Boise.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

No sweat, @pattonme, you got customers waiting for their fork work. Just curious... How much fork work are you looking at? 1 week? 1 month? 1 year?

please don't hate me. I'm up to my ears in fork work that is behind schedule and I just lost another week since I'm being forced to go to Boise on Sunday.
Every time I see this thread in the recent I get excited hoping it's time! :) No sweat @pattonme , your minions patiently await :)  
  • Like 1

I had 8 sets of forks sitting in my queue when I walked to the Taxi on Sunday

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• Global Moderator

I dont think @pattonme will ever not hace fork backlog anymore

• Like 1

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

I hope so, but what I've learned from this last month+ is having to manage expectations better. I'm changing day job to restore work/life balance, and need to turn away/delay new business when the backlog exceeds my capacity.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

I'll pay for a set. Is there any update on manufacturing these?

You can add me to the list as well.

2016 Raven (White) ~ Akrapovic Carbon Exhaust / 2WDW ECU Flash / CRG LS Mirrors / Seat Concepts Seat / Givi Windscreen / OES Sliders / R6 Throttle Tube / Ohlins YA419 & NIX22

I'm down to just 2 forks to do and getting the Matris mods out the door. so there is daylight!

• Like 4
bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

why do I feel the clammy, bony claw of Beetle Juice on the nape of my neck?
alas I have nothing new to report - crazy hours at work and I'm barely holding onto the fork upgrade situation.

• Like 2
bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 1 month later...
Just buy the AP moto one if you can't wait. Though is very hard to get a hold of the guy...
he's on the fz-07 facebook page and seems to respond there faster than anywhere else. lol