Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cruizin

Yamaha XSR-700 Born Tomorrow

Allan
Wow. Something to really compete with the Ducati and Triumph Scramblers. I like it a lot.
  • Like 1

fromthecage
I like the way they did the front end. It really pulled the bike together on a nice style medium

No Hater
It seems to be a very cheap way for Yamaha to enter this class. Relatively small amount of R&D into this one but, I like it. Its funny that ugly chromed out fabricated FZ made in the video in the beginning. I cant believe they gave it any face time. If I could find the pictures of that thing (or the thread it was posted in)...

yamahappy74
I like the cluster. I'd almost rather have that the one we have now. It looks more traditional, yet fully digital.

ryan4130
It's an fz-07 with different style peices to make it look like a different bike. Some things I saw which are similar if not the same: front forks, front brakes, gas tank, turn signals (euro version?), exhaust, engine, handlebars, levers, chassis?, rear swing arm... The list goes on. I don't like that they are trying to call it a different bike when it appears to be only a face lift.

lonerider
Wow, a seat that looks like a real seat. I'd prefer the bike if it was a mix of adventure bike and a scrambler. Look isn't enough for me. The bike is essentially a FZ-07 in retro clothes. Moto Guzzi also enter this scrambler game with a new variant of the V7.

rowdy
New forum opportunity Cruizin!
I actually like the look. I like not hiding the tank in plastic, and the round instrument cluster looks pretty nice too. I wonder how it will be priced compared to the MT/FZ? ... and the weight?

rowdy
And also... once again, the silver radiator is the "fly in the ointment" of an otherwise nice looking machine.
Yamaha XSR-700

rewplayff
Aw man. If this came out last year and I had a choice I would have chosen this look. But I love my bike and I'm not going to go through the hasslehoff trading my bike for it.

love2gro
I thought he was making the rearsets haha. I was thinking 'doesn't this guy know he can just order those online'. Lol. Pretty sweet looking bike imo

botbullet0
Too bad this wasn't out when I bought mine. I wonder how many parts would need to be changed to convert a normal FZ07 to one of these.

n2shotokai
It seems to be a very cheap way for Yamaha to enter this class. Relatively small amount of R&D into this one but, I like it. Its funny that ugly chromed out fabricated FZ made in the video in the beginning. I cant believe they gave it any face time. If I could find the pictures of that thing (or the thread it was posted in)...
Same guy, a Socal local link here
My buddy called this AM to say he is buying the green one ...........

pH
Buying a Ducati Scrambler next year! Keeping my FZ-07.