The MT-07 Forum

New SoCal Brap07

mrlameslacks

mrlameslacks

New street rider and first bike in the Irvine area - ish. Had it only 2.5 weeks and racked up 1400 miles. (I kinda love this bike)
Ive seen another graphite/blue 07 around Costa Mesa and keep seeing a silver/blue 09, whoever you are, yo. Good choice

Excited for things to come, suspension mods and a tune in the near future. 

(I'm hard to miss, have yet to see another local FZ07 with a Yoshi pipe, or any pipe) Dat sound Doe

20150722_100704_zpsvevtmzei.jpg~original

Preview function isnt working for me so I hope the IMG works

• Premium Member

Welcome! Photo works!!

I'll be at the Irvine Spectrum tonight if you're in area, haha.

You probably won't see me often since I work in LA tho. As for the silver/blue 09... that could be my buddy.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

mrlameslacks
Welcome! Photo works!! 

You probably won't see me often since I work in LA tho. As for the silver/blue 09... that could be my buddy.
WOOO 
I'm usually around doing something or other. What time would you estimate? I could stop by to say what up haha

I've seen him mostly in Irvine, I think once or twice near Costa Mesa. One thing I love about the 09 are the gold forks. very pretty
So what does he think about the 09 over your 07? I honestly had more fun riding the 07 even though its down on power from the 09

mrlameslacks
Welcome to the party! Nice 2 wheeler
I know right? I've now convinced my buddy to pick up a FZ07 for his next bike. Upgrade from his Ninja 300. It's such a good bike for the money. GG

• Premium Member

Yamaha did something incredibly right with this line of bikes. Your friend should have just got this as a learner bike. I did and I got no ragrets. He will love it though just like every other wonderful human on this site

• Premium Member
Welcome! Photo works!! 

WOOO 
I'm usually around doing something or other. What time would you estimate? I could stop by to say what up haha

I've seen him mostly in Irvine, I think once or twice near Costa Mesa. One thing I love about the 09 are the gold forks. very pretty
So what does he think about the 09 over your 07? I honestly had more fun riding the 07 even though its down on power from the 09
I plan to get around 6:45, but have a client meeting at 7. But if you're free after 8 (if it ends by then), I'll be down meet up then too.  PM me your number if you're interested. 

As the 09, can't really speak his thoughts for him - he purchased it before the 07 came out. 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

mrlameslacks
Yamaha did something incredibly right with this line of bikes. Your friend should have just got this as a learner bike. I did and I got no ragrets. He will love it though just like every other wonderful human on this site
If it was available im sure he would. He bought the Ninja new in 2013. He's been ready for an upgrade for a loooong time

Archived