The MT-07 Forum

Any DMV riders?

MarylandFZ07

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

several forum members will be at Shenny Sunday and maybe also Mon.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

howlinhoss

Well Shenny was amazing but I am freaking exhausted. They only ran novice and intermediate groups so everyone got a lot of runs in.

Pattonme was also there so we hung out for the day.

Can't wait for next track day. Let me know when/where you all are going.

http://www.motorcyclexcitement.com/ has the schedule on their front page. June 21 is the next Shenny with Roger, but Team Promotion (http://teampromotion.com/events) will be there June 6,7. I let my Pro-mo membership expire over the winter but I just might renew instead of trucking down to NC Bike. Though NC is oodles of fun. Less technical than Shanny and more interesting than Main, IMO. If you want to adjust your suspension for optimal stability in left/right transitions and feel either end getting all "vague" then NC Bike's LOOOOONG curve will help you tune those rebound settings. And scrape in your knee pucks like a hero. Shenny is just too damn busy IMO to get a good feel for nuanced suspension tuning.
bannerfans_1095431.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
cherenkovblu3

anyone down for a ride near warrenton Sunday? A guy from my youtube channel and I are planning to meet up, figured we can get a little group together, let me know!

anyone down for a ride near warrenton Sunday? A guy from my youtube channel and I are planning to meet up, figured we can get a little group together, let me know!
Have a good ride. I have never ridden in Warrenton. I will try to make it next ride. Alittle busy with fathers day this weekend.

• Premium Member

Yeah I was tied up this weekend as well, but hopefully I can make it up that way soon.

Everything went braap.

cherenkovblu3

Thanks guys. Logistics is hard. Let me know when you guys are free, lot of good roads, it would really be cool to get an FZ-07 group ride together this summer

• 1 month later...

So I took off work this upcoming Monday the 27th to do a track day. I am joining Motorcycle Xcitement to ride Summit Point - Main. Anyone else going to this track day?

Just found this thread and wanted to say I am also DMV. I commute from the Eastern shore to DC during the week. I've only seen one other 07 in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived