The MT-07 Forum

Any DMV riders?

MarylandFZ07

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going with MotorcycleXcitement. You should check it out
I was suppose to go on Sunday but got dragged into wasting my money in Ocean City.

seacrets = pain in the *** = good bye money.
I will be drinking PITAs and dirty bananas at Seacrets while trying to avoid contracting a disease from the Bay water.

• 3 weeks later...
I am in Alexandria. Red bike. Matte black helmet. See you on the road!
I work in Alexandria. I will keep an eye, well ear out for you. If you ever ride near the King St metro. Maybe I can ride into work and we can meet up for a ride after I get off.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
cherenkovblu3

sry to bump such and old thread, but looking for people to ride with in the NOVA area, free on Sundays and Mondays, let me know, if we can get a little group together maybe we could hit skyline drive, its gorgeous up there

• Premium Member
sry to bump such and old thread, but looking for people to ride with in the NOVA area, free on Sundays and Mondays, let me know, if we can get a little group together maybe we could hit skyline drive, its gorgeous up there

I've been up that way a lot recently backpacking. Definitely have a motorcycle trip to the area on the short list.

I've got some things coming up, but I'll probably be in the area again in a few weeks. Scooting over to D.C. this weekend to check out the cherry trees while they're in bloom.

Everything went braap.

cherenkovblu3
I've been up that way a lot recently backpacking. Definitely have a motorcycle trip to the area on the short list.

I've got some things coming up, but I'll probably be in the area again in a few weeks. Scooting over to D.C. this weekend to check out the cherry trees while they're in bloom.
 If we can get us and maybe another person or two down for a day trip in May I think we'd have a really awesome time

cherenkovblu3

Awesome, so theres at least a handful of us in the NOVA / DMV area. I'll map / plan a ride for a Sunday in late May and post it, if you guys are interested let me know!

• Premium Member

Sounds sweet.. I'm going to be spending the next two weeks underwater coming up pretty soon.

But when I return... hopefully I return, I'll be ready to join some group rides from early May onward.

Everything went braap.

cherenkovblu3

I threw a quick route together for a NOVA / DMV group ride

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z5ngE6tGJf3I.kER9TgqQlmm8

Check it out and tell me what you all think, the route I planned is roughly 3 hours round trip (from start point back to start point) , would be an absolutely gorgeous run on awesome roads with minimal to 0 traffic. Give me some feed back, tell me how you want the route changed.

Admins/Mods:
Cool to throw up a dedicated thread for this in Southeast?

Guest unknown

That's a good route @cherenkovblu3 I'd be down for that route.

As far as a dedicated thread, I may work with the other mods to create a Mid-A forum since we are split right along the line. We could def put it in there.

Guest unknown

Haha, this spring/beginning of summer sucks for my availability. I've got a bachelor party that weekend!The sunday before that may be a track day too.

Archived