The MT-07 Forum

Any DMV riders?

MarylandFZ07

Thankfully there were no more wrecks. The last session was great. My lines were improving and I was carrying more speed down the back straight and into that left hander. Can't wait to go back. I definitely need to improve my line after the hook and carousel.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cherenkovblu3
You guys thinking of doing anything this coming Sunday? I figure I may be able to take the long cruise up RT-17 and end up in your area in 2-3 hrs. If anyone will be out I'm up for whatever.
@hobbs @unknown im free this sunday, would love to get out and ride with you guys 

@Unknown you have a great photo of you on Speed of Life Photography Facebook page. Pretty much screen saver worthy.

• Premium Member
Oh damn, thats a killer shot she took! Are your guys stuff up there yet?
So yeah -- that needs to go on the slideshow fo sho

Guest unknown

How about noon to 1 in the Front Royal area? @howlinhoss @hobbs tagging you guys to see if you want in.

cherenkovblu3

@unknown that sounds good to me, just let me know where you want to meet up and i'll be there, hopefully @howlinhoss and @hobbs can make it, would love to meet you all

• Premium Member

Ugh.. I had to wait til just now to be able to give you guys a definitive answer, sorry all.. I try to be more reliable than that.

As of now, I'm working all day Saturday. I may or may not be working Sunday, depending on if we can get this test that seems to never end wrapped up. I won't really know until Saturday night, maybe even Sunday morning.

Such is the way of nuclear work I suppose. :(

Everything went braap.

howlinhoss

Sorry for the late reply. Can't ride with you all tomorrow. Rode today so I gotta spend the day tomorrow with the girlfriend.

cherenkovblu3
How about noon to 1 in the Front Royal area? @howlinhoss @hobbs tagging you guys to see if you want in.

Unknown if you make it out towards front royal today let me know, I'll probably be riding solo today

• Premium Member

Sorry dudes.. I just got in from work and couldn't access the forums. Hopefully there shouldn't be much happening on the weekends now.

Everything went braap.

Guest unknown

Sorry guys, I had to stop by my parents house and take my mom to the hospital. Didn't even get to get any good turns into today

cherenkovblu3

No worries, hope your mom is ok @unknown, What do you guys think about doing a ride on Sunday the 17th? Also, if any of you guys are free during the week, I always have Mondays and Tuesdays off

Guest unknown

Thanks for the concern guys, luckily it was just a 12mm kidney stone and not something serious (or more serious I guess) If I am still in town on the 17th, I will be down.

• Premium Member

I'll probably be out of town for work the 12-20th. If it keeps getting delayed like it has been, I might be around though.

Everything went braap.

cherenkovblu3

I just passed another fz07 on 55 between front royal and linden, one of you guys? It was about 30 min ago, first time I've seen another FZ-07 on the road

Guest unknown

Not me, although I did see a white one in Leesburg at Best Buy on Sunday morning.

@howlinhoss You are on the cover photo for speed of life photography on fb.

howlinhoss
Not me, although I did see a white one in Leesburg at Best Buy on Sunday morning. 
@howlinhoss You are on the cover photo for speed of life photography on fb.
Just saw the photo. That is cool.

• 2 weeks later...
howlinhoss

Anyone know a good bike tuner in the area? Looking to get my bikes dynod and ecu custom tuned.

Archived