The MT-07 Forum

Any DMV riders?

MarylandFZ07

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

I'm in Coastal Va. First time I heard the region called that, until I was flipping through a "COVA" magazine at the docs office and noticed it was all the Hampton Roads region.

Everything went braap.

Silver Spring, Maryland. Still waiting for my graphite fz07. Down to ride with my Ninja 300 though.

MarylandFZ07

I am sure you are aware. Montgomery County Parking garages offer free motorcycle parking. (well atleast the one by my job does)

Oh that is really nice. Thanks for that info. I just park it next to my car outside but it would be nice to get it out of the elements. One thing I would be afraid of is theft... Especially if you park in the same place. I am sure someone would eye it because it is so beautiful.

MarylandFZ07
Oh that is really nice. Thanks for that info. I just park it next to my car outside but it would be nice to get it out of the elements. One thing I would be afraid of is theft... Especially if you park in the same place. I am sure someone would eye it because it is so beautiful.
very true. I only park there during the day (while at work). Other than that its locked in my backyard...

Did you purchase a motorcycle cover yet? Mine is also "exposed to the elements" but I picked up a cover for nights I think it may rain (like last night.)

Don't have my 07 yet but I have a cover for my 300. If I were you I would cover it up anytime you are not riding to prevent wear from the sun to your leather and paint (if that is even possible).

Silver Spring, Maryland. Still waiting for my graphite fz07. Down to ride with my Ninja 300 though.
Baltimore, Maryland mate! Waiting for my graphite FZ07 also!!! :D 

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

Funny i was out on a farm in Maryland where you go out and pick cherries and whatnot and i saw a blue/black FZ07 last month, wonder if the guy is on this forum.

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• Premium Member
We should set up a ride soon then guys, what's everyone's weekends looking like over the next month?

I'm moving at the end of the month, so busy busy. If I can't make it to the first meetup though I should be good for the next go around.

Everything went braap.

Yeah and i have no clue when my bike will be in, I put a down payment at Glen Burnie Motorsports i think like a week and a half ago probably July 24th and they said it should be in by the end of August. But as soon as i get it and ya'll are open to 17 year olds riding i'm in!

MarylandFZ07

I am down for a group ride. I am in silver spring, MD as well. close to 400 miles on the fz-07 as i ride it to work everyday now when weather permits.

• Global Moderator

Lenny, don't forget to vote in the rider age poll. Last time I checked the under 20 group was not represented.

Lenny, don't forget to vote in the rider age poll. Last time I checked the under 20 group was not represented.
Just did it man! :) 8-) ;) Thanks for bringing it to my attention, somehow i didn't catch that thread! :o 

• Global Moderator

Guru will agree with you on that one. He is of course wrong, red is better :). I may be a tad biased though.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely. My bro and I will be there. We have a CBR600, FZ07, and Ninja300 to choose from.

@Unknown, so jealous. Are you just showing up at the track or are you going with MotorcycleXcitement?

Archived