The MT-07 Forum

Akrapovic

sixx

Did anyone else have minor issue lining up the headers?

It seems that the headers don't line up. One lines up, but have to pull pretty hard to fit the other header in there? Any tips on lining this up?!
Should I take off the collector first? I have experience only with single headers....so excuse my noob-ness questions....thanks

Update!!! Got it never mind, was just babying it to much

Honda Grom
CB 350

Good god man, I don't know what it is but I love that avatar picture of yours gremlin! 

Ahahahaha! Thanks, a good friend of mine is an artist and came up with it.

Honda Grom
CB 350

Did anyone else have minor issue lining up the headers?  
It seems that the headers don't line up. One lines up, but have to pull pretty hard to fit the other header in there? Any tips on lining this up?!
Should I take off the collector first? I have experience only with single headers....so excuse my noob-ness questions....thanks

Update!!! Got it never mind, was just babying it to much
I too had to man-handle my headers into place. Take the collector off, separate the headers and install one at a time. Then join the headers back up when they are installed loosely and install the collector.

• Premium Member

surprised and pleased on how good the akra ti fueling is.i have a dna filter, lid and power commander 5 ready to install,but after just throwing on the pipe and riding a couple hundred miles i think throttle response is better than stock-i did use cat and baffle on pipe.is it worth 1000 bucks-no way!!!-maybe i'll change my mind after installing pc5.

Yea, I decided to go with a reflash. Hope it feels the same or little better.
I have K&N filter haven't decide on removing the snorkel yet....

Honda Grom
CB 350

surprised and pleased on how good the akra ti fueling is.i have a dna filter, lid and power commander 5 ready to install,but after just throwing on the pipe and riding a couple hundred miles i think throttle response is better than stock-i did use cat and baffle on pipe.is it worth 1000 bucks-no way!!!-maybe i'll change my mind after installing pc5.
So are you saying that you wouldn't go for the Titanium (in your option)?

• Premium Member

i didn't feel any noticeable gains in performance or loss of weight- i do like that it is on the quiet side,it looks great and when i install PC5 and dna filter and drop the map in,maybe i will be more impressed.

Archived