Sign in to follow this  
sixx

Akrapovic

sixx
I can't find this exhaust anywhere. I've been searching for two months now and it seems to be on back order every where that I look unless I get it from over-seas. Any thoughts? comments? concerns? Also, do you recommend I get a fuel controller with it? 

riotcontrol
I can't find this exhaust anywhere. I've been searching for two months now and it seems to be on back order every where that I look unless I get it from over-seas. Any thoughts? comments? concerns? Also, do you recommend I get a fuel controller with it? 
I'm in a similar boat. Couldn't find the Ti Akrapovic in stock anywhere. Went ahead and placed an order with Dobeck for an EJK and the exhaust. They shipped the EJK (which is awesome of them to split up the shipments) and let me know that Akrapovic is currently changing distributors, so it would be early August before my exhaust shipped. The wait is killing me!

sixx
Yea, I decided to say forget about it and bought a full arrow exhaust, I leave for vacation next week so i'll install it when I get back.
  • Like 1

wscraig76

I'm in a similar boat. .......so it would be early August before my exhaust shipped. The wait is killing me! 

Any word yet?

xdr
I've had mine on order since I purchased my bike (21 July). Update from them as of yesterday is that their supplier "should" have them on 21 August.

riotcontrol
I've had mine on order since I purchased my bike (21 July). Update from them as of yesterday is that their supplier "should" have them on 21 August.
Same here, late August is the new word as of Tuesday.

xdr
Well my dealer's supplier is Parts Unlimited, which I would assume is most other vendors supplier. I've already paid for my exhaust, so hopefully that is accurate. When I ordered it 3 weeks ago I was told 2 weeks, so we'll see. 

riotcontrol
Well my dealer's supplier is Parts Unlimited, which I would assume is most other vendors supplier. I've already paid for my exhaust, so hopefully that is accurate. When I ordered it 3 weeks ago I was told 2 weeks, so we'll see.
I believe Dobeck gets their exhausts from Parts Unlimited as well, so I am in the same boat!

wscraig76
Anybody heard if there will be more delays yet?

fz07fanboy
I had gotten mine straight from EBAY. Received it in a couple days

xdr
Called my dealer today, apparently Parts Unlimited closed early today. So hope to know more on Monday.

niko86
Is everyone here waiting on the ti model? Carbon appears to be in Stock on revzilla.

riotcontrol
Is everyone here waiting on the ti model? Carbon appears to be in Stock on revzilla.
I am waiting for the Ti model. 

xdr
Well new update is the end of September.. Time to look into other options.