The MT-07 Forum

Team FZ07.org Teeshirts are ready for purchase!

Cruizin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crescentwrench
Is there anyway to get women's VNeck and tank top? Girls generally don't want to wear high cut neck t-shirts. Thanks!
Yeah... high neck tees are not the most feminine cuts.... BUT, I can attest that they can end up looking quite, well... hot.
My other Yamaha shirt and my Honda shirt are both this cut... and I love them! (So much I bought two of the Yamaha shirt).

I'll let you know when I get this one in, or did you order one anyway?
Jeez... Apparently I never actually clicked "order" ... I was wondering where the heck my shirt was! Finally actually really just ordered it a couple days ago. Can't wait :) Will post a pic. 

• Premium Member

Mine should be arriving shortly! Will post a pic when it does! :)

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

• Premium Member

I got mine Sat afternoon... Its a digitally printed instead of the normal printing...why my shirt is digitally printed is a long storyIMAG0190_zpsf9whgusq.jpg~320x480

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• 2 weeks later...
Motorboat McGoat

How long are these supposed to take to ship?  I ordered mine on August 20th and still no word.  Can't track the order on their website as it says it's down & emailing them ends in "delivery to the following recipient failed permanently".  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

crescentwrench
How long are these supposed to take to ship?  I ordered mine on August 20th and still no word.  Can't track the order on their website as it says it's down & emailing them ends in "delivery to the following recipient failed permanently".  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm not sure how long they're "supposed to" take, but mine took quite a while. About two weeks total I believe, and I don't recall ever receiving shipment confirmation.

Motorboat McGoat
I'm not sure how long they're "supposed to" take, but mine took quite a while. About two weeks total I believe, and I don't recall ever receiving shipment confirmation.
Thanks crescent for the info!

• Global Moderator
IMG_20150822_122244832_HDR_zpsvqferpgk.jpg Attack of the giant woman!!! Lol why are my pics so GIGANTIC?

Because you're wearing that shirt in most of them :P

Tried ordering mine a few minutes ago, dont know if it went through or not since i didnt recieve a confomation email

@cruizin i just tried heading back to the shirt display page and get an error, are they gone?

hurry up and wait time *plays jepoardy music*

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@cookfreeordie89 The hole www.teesane.com website is down.

@cruizin is there a plan to get a new t-shirts supplier?

Ride Safe!

MT-07 Prospect

It probably is time to sell some of these again. Also have a local shop working on another design as well.
    I agree, there are new FZ-07 owners everyday and that is a cool shirt. 8-)  

It probably is time to sell some of these again. Also have a local shop working on another design as well.

You think we may be sporting them in a group ride on May 22?

I can't wait to see how they'll look. It would be cool to have shirts and ink that are the same color schemes of our bikes or atleast close to it too. Either way, I would love to purchase one once they're available.

On a side note, any chance of stickers becoming available anytime soon as well.

Archived