The MT-07 Forum

Team FZ07.org Teeshirts are ready for purchase!

Cruizin

Ok, here is a great way to support the FZ-07 Forum and get something to wear at the same time. Get yourself an official Team FZ07.org teeshirt!

Click here to order

fz07.jpg

$20.00 each plus shipping

$16.00 each plus shipping for premium members- discount code is in the premium member board.

Order one today! Comes in Womens sizes/cuts as well!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

Ordered one :)...

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

• Premium Member

Ordered one -- was tempted to pay the $78 for same day shipping, but thought the better of it :)

Yeah, that's crazy! FYI, I don't control the shipping prices. I gotta say, I really like Teesane better than Teespring. They do the design for free and there are no minimums, don't have to sell a certain amount in any period of time. Order a shirt, they ship it right out.

If anyone needs to have a shirt designed, for a club or whatever, I highly recommend Teesane.

You can check them out here and get a free design https://www.teesane.com/user/register.php?ref=104

Oh man, I just ordered one of these for ea member of my family. I even ordered a small for my little one to use as a night shirt!

My family is all proud members of Team FZ07.org!

fz07.jpg

• Global Moderator

Ordered. I passed on the $80.80 next day shipping and went with the $4.99 flat rate. It was good for a laugh though. Thanks for the premium member discount @admin.

• Premium Member

Just joined the forum. Now I will have a shirt to let everyone know. Great design!

Is there anyway to get women's VNeck and tank top? Girls generally don't want to wear high cut neck t-shirts. Thanks!

Is there anyway to get women's VNeck and tank top? Girls generally don't want to wear high cut neck t-shirts. Thanks!

Not yet, sorry. But the tshirts do come in womens cut/sizes. I will work on creating tanks later.

But honestly, I think women will look sexy as all hell in this tshirt in a womens cut!

crescentwrench

Yeah... high neck tees are not the most feminine cuts.... BUT, I can attest that they can end up looking quite, well... hot.
My other Yamaha shirt and my Honda shirt are both this cut... and I love them! (So much I bought two of the Yamaha shirt).

I'll let you know when I get this one in, or did you order one anyway?

Ha! So nice.... I wanted to buy 2 but... no shipping option for Canada ! Is there any option??

Nitro...
No matter past or future...it's always better ride now !

No shipping options to Canada?

@grahamfz07 @nitro Attention all Canadian Members.

You can now order shirts too! Send your payment info, size and shipping address to staff@teesane.com .
Canadian shipping is $10.00 and they will manually send your confirmation back to you along with tracking number.
Put Team FZ07.org shirt in your email's title.

Members from other countries can email them as well and ask what your shipping cost will be.

• Premium Member

• Global Moderator

Waiting to see what the bank account says, after it agrees ill order

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Nice design! Ordered mine yesterday.

Archived