The MT-07 Forum

MotoGP In Indy anyone?

No Hater

• Premium Member

I was thinking of hitting up Indy for this since its only 2-3hrs away. Anybody else planning on going?

• Global Moderator

Id go, if i had the money to do so

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
I'll be there! ;) 
- Paulie
;-) I know you'll be but, Im not wealthy enough to get back to where you'll be hangin. I don't win contests either (guess I'd have to enter first).  

• Premium Member
I'll be there! ;) 
- Paulie
;-) I know you'll be but, Im not wealthy enough to get back to where you'll be hangin. I don't win contests either (guess I'd have to enter first).
Ha!  can win if you don't enter, lol.  Not sure where we'll be actually, but I'm sure we won't be connected at the hip 24/7. 
If you go, PM me and we can meet up for dinner or something...

:D

- Paulie

• Premium Member
Ha!  can win if you don't enter, lol.  Not sure where we'll be actually, but I'm sure we won't be connected at the hip 24/7. 

- Paulie
Right on man.  Im still up in the air on making the trip. 

riotcontrol

- Paulie
Right on man.  Im still up in the air on making the trip.
Let me know if you come. I am still a fairly new member to this board, but live in Indy and generally go to the MotoGP with a couple of friends that I ride motorcycles with. We usually grab breakfast at some shithole bar nearby and then ride to the track (they allow motorcycles to park on part of the unused track!). From there, we buy the cheapest GA tickets that we can find and spend the rest of the day drinking crappy beer in the sun. 

Archived