The MT-07 Forum

Cyclops H4 3800 Lumen LED just arrived

dizzid1320

My experience with Cyclops has exceeded expectations right from the start.

First, they're a forum sponsor and give members a 10% discount (Thank you!). They also shipped my light the next day and it arrived at my door two days later - this is amazing considering I live in HI and everything takes longer to get here (Cyclops operates out of WA). Packaging is simple and effective. Finally, this light really is as bright as an HID. I've always been a fan of HID lights but this LED seems to give the same light performance without the hassle of mounting ballasts/igniters or causing the light pattern to go way out of whack in a standard reflector housing.

Install was easy. Toughest part is wrestling with the retaining spring that holds it in place since the fan/heat sink is kinda wide.

29fead1af940704261997c16a141447d.jpgef39dd51acd897263ec5000e8e223500.jpgc975b14af57f431f808844b660800932.jpg

They do have great service, the first one I received had a problem ( it happens ) and they told me to return it and they quickly sent me another, which works great! I couldn't be happier with mine. It's bright and no one flashes their brights at me. I removed the boot entirely so that it can breath more cool air. It's waterproof so why not, right?

Beemer

I left the boot on, since I was afraid of dirt/dust building up inside the headlight housing. There is no seal of any kind between the bulb and headlight.

I'd like to see some pics of what the beam looks like against a wall. Got any pics?

This is before any aiming. I'll take another pic tomorrow after making a quick adjustment.
86819b81cf0646a65b2ab8fbd7397116.jpg

thomascrown

Anyone have problems with the high beam? I can use high beams with the engine off, but not while the engine is running.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member

I absolutely LOVE my Cyclops LED headlight. Glad you're enjoying your new headlight as much as I am dizzid13201! Definitely take the time to aim it correctly. My light beam was up REALLY high after installing the LED. Now I have it set perfectly. It throws so much light and looks fucking awesome too.

I posted some pictures of mine in their thread as well.

thomascrown - I've never had a problem with the high beam. Definitely contact them to discuss your issue, their customer service is great. They're very active on this forum as well.

:: '15 Pearl White FZ-07 - OES Frame/Fork/Swingarm Sliders - Motodynamic LED Tail - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator - RIDEIT Levers - Yoshimura R-77 Carbon Exhaust - Seat Concepts - Evotech Radiator Guard & Pillion Kit - TechSpec Grip - Cyclops H4 LED - LED Turn Signals - Progrip 699s - R6 Throttle Tube - K&N Filters - SM M1 Handlebars - EPFA Pads - Gilles Rearsets - 2WDW ECU Flash - CRG Arrows - Forks By Matt Cartridges - K-tech Razor-R Shock - GoCruise Throttle Lock::

Archived