The MT-07 Forum

Hello fellow FZ--07 riders

sirusdark

Hey everyone, new to the forum so I thought I'd just say a quick hello!

Have a white 2015 FZ-07 for about a 6 weeks now and just clicked over 1000 miles on it. It's my first bike and so far I think I'm doing very well with it!

Got big plans for it but have to save up some cash to do them.

Got a Yoshi tail tidy on order and some new turn signals installed. Also have a GIVI windscreen too. Still in the market for an exhaust system but they are really pricey so holding off on it for a little bit.

Did my own oil change at 600 miles and used Shell Rotella T6. Seems to work really well, shifts are smooth and nothings blown up yet! With the 600m service all that the dealer did was adjust the chain, said everything else looked good.

Live in lower Alabama currently (unfortunately) so no real roads to practice turns on but still enjoying the experience non the less.

Ride safe and have some good times everyone!

Welcome! You picked the fasterest color, good choice! You down in Mobile? I used to live in Daleville growing up, I liked being close to the gulf but man was it hot/humid there. Have fun, be safe!

Beemer

"Ride safe and have some good times everyone!"

You ride safe too sirusdark. Thanks for joining! Any time I ride is a good time.

• Premium Member

Welcome!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome sirusdark! Glad you joined our little group.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Archived