The MT-07 Forum

New bee from France .

haziel67

Hello.
I'm quentin and I'm a french guy . I'm driving a matt grey mt07 for 6 months now and I love this bike.
I join your website because I have found a lot of ideas for the bike that we don't have explore yet on the French one.

I hope you will excuse me for my English mistakes .....

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome haziel67! Thanks for joining the forum!

Illegitimi non carborundum

• Premium Member

Welcome!!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Ne t'en fais pas. Moi aussi l'anglais n'est pas ma langue maternelle.

past bikes: WR250X, KLR650, V-Strom 1000, DR650, FZ-6, SV650S, Seca II, GS400S, Seca 750, YZ80.

• Premium Member

Welcome to the forums. If you ever decide to replace your euro signals, I'm sure they'd sell quick on here.

Everything went braap.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome and be safe out there!

• Premium Member

Welcome quentin! What is your previous riding experience and why did you choose the MT07?

Why can't left turners see us?

Welcome quentin! What is your previous riding experience and why did you choose the MT07?

the mt07 is my first experience . I passed my driving license 10 months ago. I love this bike because its very funny to drive. and I put the termignoni exhaust on mine , now the sound is just wonderful.

Welcome to the forums. If you ever decide to replace your euro signals, I'm sure they'd sell quick on here.

ok .... stock blinker are not the same in your country ?

• Global Moderator

Bonjour @haziel67, welcome!

The stock North American blinkers are pumpkins, the Euro ones oare way better. I swapped mine with a set I bought from a guy in Belgium. You can see the difference here:

IMG_1062.jpg

Bonjour @haziel67, welcome! 
The stock North American blinkers are pumpkins, the Euro ones oare way better. I swapped mine with a set I bought from a guy in Belgium. You can see the difference here:

IMG_1062.jpg

indeed your's are awful ☺. ok why not selling mine but is the shipment not to expensive?

• Premium Member
snowdriftless

Welcome, I call dibs on the blinkers

P1: Vice? I have no vice, I'm as pure as the driven snow!
P2: Yeah but you've been drifting

All the gear all the time!

• Global Moderator
indeed your's are awful ☺. ok why not selling mine but is the shipment not to expensive?

Yes the orange cantaloupes do look nasty. I would just put yours up for sale in the for sale section and ask a fair price for them. You can always go to a post office and ask how much shipping to the US is and add the amount to your asking price. I don't quite remember how much I paid for shipping but it was obviously not too much because I would not have bought them.

By the way, 'calling dibs' means that @snowdriftless wants to be first in line if you decide to sell them. respect-048.gif

Yes the orange cantaloupes do look nasty. I would just put yours up for sale in the for sale section and ask a fair price for them. You can always go to a post office and ask how much shipping to the US is and add the amount to your asking price. I don't quite remember how much I paid for shipping but it was obviously not too much because I would not have bought them.  
By the way, 'calling dibs' means that @snowdriftless wants to be first in line if you decide to sell them. respect-048.gif

yes don't worry , I will not ask to much for the blinkers in case of a sale. I will not need them after anyway.

Archived