The MT-07 Forum

My newest music video on what it's like to ride MY FZ07.

Huliogan

nice music choice,  same song I just used a couple of days ago on one of my vids.

2015 fz-07 akrapovic exhaust
2015 ktm 500 xc-w dirt/supermoto tire and wheels

Nice vid! I really liked the editing, nice job. I noticed a comment where you said you struggled a bit finding a decent tune to use, I might know a few songs you might like, for future videos.

Thanks guys! appreciate the comments! It's something I enjoy doing when I'm not riding and have extra time!

@cavedog shoot over the names if you don't mind! I'd like to listen to them. Sometimes I listen to a song and it inspires me to edit videos, I'll get a mental image of cut scenes and such!

Thanks! Happy to have your vids here, just wanna see the love go both ways!
Oh most definitely. It's only fair, and it's really a no brainer, why wouldn't I want to show this great forum to more people? :D 
Side note: I just posted my Slideshow picture taken on the track from a while back! It's not as high res as the Original but hopefully it will do.

• Premium Member

Sweet man!

I know how tough and time consuming it can be to edit videos...kudo's to you man.  I'm about to get started soon on my Laguna Seca Track Day video and have so many ideas in my head I don't know where to start!  LOL.  Music being one of my main hiccups.

Look forward to your next vids!

:)

- Paulie

@pgeldz Thanks! What I like to do is choose a good song. Place it on the timeline of my software then add clips and edit as I go until the song is over! Basically it gets my ideas flowing and gets to the point where I'm just non-stop at it!

You gotta let us all know when your video is up! Looking forward to watching it!

- Julio

• Premium Member
@pgeldz Thanks! What I like to do is choose a good song. Place it on the timeline of my software then add clips and edit as I go until the song is over! Basically it gets my ideas flowing and gets to the point where I'm just non-stop at it!  
You gotta let us all know when your video is up! Looking forward to watching it!

- Julio
Will do Sir.  The Laguna vid almost didn't happen until just recently.  Some of the most important clips were almost unusable due to camera jitter and shake from one of my mounts.  I discovered some software by proDAD called Mercalli ver.4, and it made some of my unusable video worth watching!  

But yeah, music is a big sticking point for me...so hard to choose!

Do you know of a place or depository online where I can download any royalty free music say for intros, or sound effects?

I don't have a good library of that stuff at all...

- Paulie

Glad you liked it :D @howlinhoss I'm using Powerdirector 13
Mac or Windows?  
Man, I should try to talk you into doing an advertisement video for the forum.

[span]    I wouldn't mind. Depends on what kind of video you want though, do you want it to have music? What do you have in mind? Give me an example, I'm sure you have a picture in your head :)  
[/span]and I'm using Windows 7

@pgeldz What dizzid1320 said it pretty much how it goes. Youtube has some music and tunes you can already use for free. I like to use http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ copy and paste the URL to the YT video and it turns it into an mp3 you can DL so you can use it as a song. Just be careful about copyright that's all lol. If you find a song you like look for remixes and see if they creator allows you to use for free.

• Premium Member
@pgeldz What dizzid1320 said it pretty much how it goes. Youtube has some music and tunes you can already use for free. I like to use http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ copy and paste the URL to the YT video and it turns it into an mp3 you can DL so you can use it as a song. Just be careful about copyright that's all lol. If you find a song you like look for remixes and see if they creator allows you to use for free.
Thanks for the info!  I checked it out and found some awesome stuff!!!  Made it a LOT easier.  I'm in the process of storyboarding right now so I have a good game plan as to what I want the finished video to look and feel like (as far as what emotions I want the viewers to be left with).  Music is such an important part of that and you guys just gave me great info...thanks! 
I can't wait to make the next vid!!!

- Paulie

Archived