The MT-07 Forum

Anyone have a dart flyscreen?

cavedog

• 1 month later...

No but my wife is considering one on her FZ. Great thread thanks for starting it.

Would love to hear a review from someone.

• Premium Member

Ya I didn't particularly like the Gen X either but it might look better on person. You should see the touring Gen X it's even bigger! What do you think of the Dart Manta? I just bought the Dart Manta just hoping I made the right call.

• Premium Member

i have one-use it for longer trips,run a rizoma most of the time-works very well for wind protection,but i don't like the bigger screens for zipping around the canyons-i think it effects handling a little-pushing the handlebars around a bit..for being one of the bigger screens it looks good,i have it in dark tint.

• Premium Member

The gen-x looks good, probably as good as the Givi, but I think the Givi still wins for looks and minimal function.
I'm still waiting to see some posts on the madstad with the flyscreen (and then swapped with the 22" for touring).

Why can't left turners see us?

Ya I didn't particularly like the Gen X either but it might look better on person. You should see the touring Gen X it's even bigger! What do you think of the Dart Manta? I just bought the Dart Manta just hoping I made the right call.
Can you post any pics? That is the one she likes. Do you get much in the way of wind deflection at highway speeds? many thanks

• Premium Member
Can you post any pics? That is the one she likes. Do you get much in the way of wind deflection at highway speeds? many thanks

Ya I'm waiting on the shipping and out of town until the end of August but I will for sure. Just remind me because I might forget haha

Ya I'm waiting on the shipping and out of town until the end of August but I will for sure. Just remind me because I might forget haha
Thanks, that is much appreciated. I think the Manta goes well with the look of the FZ. She travels at 70+mph on it now and says the wind is manageable, but I hope there is some wind reduction for her.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived