The MT-07 Forum

New Member: Huliogan - Pearl White FZ-07

Huliogan

[span]    [/span]Hello everyone, my name is Julio but you can call me Huliogan.

[span]    [/span]I got my bike on October 25th, 2014. I have over 8,000 miles on it but I haven't put any miles in the past two months due to an accident I had. But I'm back on my feet and bike is running great with the new mods I've done. 

[span]    [/span]-Bikelife backround-

[span]    I started off on a 2004 DRZ400 SM (Supermoto). That was my first bike and vehicle for that matter. I rode that thing on the streets but mostly on the nearby canyons here in Southern California. I learned a ton on that "little" bike. From proper cornering to safe street riding. I had about two accidents on that bike before it was stolen. I had it for about 6-8 months but it was some of the most fun I ever had. That bike gave me a lot of confidence and I wanted something "bigger/stronger" as my next bike, but I didn't want something heavy. When the FZ07 came out I saw some reviews on Youtube and I was very happy to hear that it "felt" like a Supermoto in between your legs. It was light, upright and torquey. I then knew this was going to be the bike for me. Yes I had my eyes on the FZ09 for a while before this but I liked the aesthetics of this bike much more than the FZ09.

[span]    Like I said above I now have over 8,000 miles and I have done more than a handful of mods to my bike. It's definitely nowhere near being finished and idk how far until I can say I'm done but that's the fun part of owning a motorcycle isn't it? Modifying it to your liking and making it unique!

My riding is all pleasure and some commuting which is very rare. I live in the canyons with this bike. I like to practice my body position and lines and this bike makes it really easy to do so. I have taken this bike to the track once. It was a Supermoto Track so it was very technical and some turns were sharp enough to drag knee at 15mph... I had to in order to keep up with the SMs running around the track! I had my first crash on the bike there. I lowsided on that very "15mph knee drag" turn because I came in too hot and didn't pre-position my body for the turn. I picked the bike up and kept riding, then I rode back home about 2 hours away... lol. Anyways enough of all this talk. I need to show you guys my little beast!

This first picture is quite recent. After my crash. Here I have new Steel Braided Lines and Woodcraft Clip-Ons adapter plate installed for lower bars. (My bars bent in the crash)
[/span][/span]http://i.imgur.com/dqpH7Ik.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/y2R6Rls.jpg

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome Huliogan! You've done some nice mods on that bike, glad you're back riding after your crash.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Welcome Huliogan! You've done some nice mods on that bike, glad you're back riding after your crash.
Thank you! @hippiebikerchick I am glad I'm back on two wheels as well!  8-)

Thumperman's brother-in-law @Huliogan?

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Thumperman's brother-in-law @huliogan?
[span]    [/span]Not brother in law, but I am in some of his videos! 
I haven't seen him in a while since he moved about 45min away from me but we keep in contact!

• Premium Member

Aww haha, you made it! Welcome to the forum. I see you on IG!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

Welcome!  Where did you get that "plate" on the side of your tank with the FZ-07 on it?

**Warning: If my bike is on a trailer it is being stolen.**

• Premium Member

The bike looks great. You said you're in SOCAL? Where about? I like to ride Mulholland and hit up the snake

@fz07fanboy Thanks! It's a work in progress! :D

I am in SoCal, the Antelope Valley.

I Ride these canyons in this order closest to me:
[span]    [/span]Angeles Crest Highway (did that 3 times this week)
[span]    Wrightwood - Bigpines
[span]    Bouquet Canyon
[span]    Spunky Road
[/span][/span][/span][span][span]   [/span][/span][span] PCH / Mulholland Which is farthest from me but I have done quite a few runs over there lol

[span]    Here is a video edit I did of me on my first time ever riding The Snake!

[span]    [/span][instagram url=http://instagr.am/p/0mKNjIjphH][span]    [/span]
[/span][/span]

Archived