The MT-07 Forum

New to the site

chadfi

Got about 4k miles and 3 services in. Routine maintenance in between here and there, burnt orange/black fz-07 about a year old this month. I notice in other threads i heard concerns about the clicking "valve noise". I had it looked at by a mechanic he said the whold fz series is infamous for the timing chain tensioner clicking like that, i hate when you have a good clean ride and the moment you come ti that concrete median you hear the noise bouncing off and start to think youre bikes gonna fall apart, also got a matte black harley 883 sportster but thats not relevant. Im a submarine missile technician so i know my way around a wrench and do my own services.

took off all the trim pieces, and dont hate me, but i gave it a sanding and rattlecan treatment with clearcoat, but its a burnt orange and came out beautiful, im a master with the spray ;)

• Premium Member

Haha, agreed! We'd like to see what your machine looks like!

Welcome!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
hippiebikerchick

Welcome chadfi! I want to see some pics too! One of our members painted his a custom burnt orange and it looks good. Click

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sounds interesting. We all want to see it. I'd never hate you for painting it but if you were to take it all apart and fabricate some aluminum monstrosity, well that would be different.

• Premium Member

Welcome to the site, and I'd love to see an Burnt Orange 07.

Why can't left turners see us?

Archived