The MT-07 Forum

My front brake is locked. HELP!!!

may2nd

I went into the garage a few minutes ago to wash the bike and lube the chain. tried to move the bike and it will not budge. The bike is in neutral, clutch in, the back tire moves spins freely. I looked at the front brake pads. They are clamped down on the disk. My dealer is closed on Monday. I am in need of advice.

never mind. problem solved. last time I rode was the other day in a thunderstorm. sat for three days in the garage. must have gotten some rust in there. BTW, this bike is nice in wet weather. feels stable if you ride cautiously. not squirlly at all.

I actually stayed relatively dry on mine the other day in a light rain, except for my butt, it got soaked even with the stock fender still on!

2015 Matte Metallic Grey FZ-07

missourifz07

Houston...we have a problem. Never mind, we all good!! Glad it was nothing to serious.

never mind. problem solved. last time I rode was the other day in a thunderstorm. sat for three days in the garage. must have gotten some rust in there. BTW, this bike is nice in wet weather. feels stable if you ride cautiously. not squirlly at all.

How'd you get the front wheel freed up?

The rear rack is a great rear fender, rode in heavy rain yesterday. The Michelin pr3 tires are amazing in the rain. Had them on my last bike. The 7 has battle ax bt23

RRokay Raggie

Archived