The MT-07 Forum

New rider, New Fz 07

phif

Hey everyone, Im Matt from North East PA and I just picked up my FZ 07 last Friday. Ive been having a blast so far. I just got a motodynamic sequential tail light and I am looking for a fender eliminator, if anyone has one that they really like let me know. Also, any new rider tips are much appreciated and I have my MSF course scheduled for the beginning of August.

http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q567/Matt_Phifer/Fz07_1_zpsgcdywy8f.jpg

• Premium Member

Welcome, check out the supporting vendors for parts! There is lots of great tips on here for new riders try using the search engine

• Premium Member

Congrats on the new bike. I really like the vagabond fender eliminator, super easy to install and looks great. Also makes it easy to upgrade to led signals if you so choose to.

• Premium Member
Eastern Kayaker

Welcome! Lots of info on this forum, start with the "New Rider's Advice" area.

• Premium Member

Congrats and welcome! I think all I'd say has already been said regarding info and checking out vendors. You have a bit of time prior to MSF, so use up all the time to absorb all the knowledge this site has to offer!

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Premium Member
yamahappy74

Congrats on your purchase and welcome! I found a great fender eliminator on ebay for half of what something like the Yoshimura one costs. Signals are varied. Make sure you get a 3 wire type if you want to keep your running lights, and you'll need resistors to keep the blinking standard on LED type signals (though some come with them). Once you start digging, you'll find your parts list growing and growing, lol.

Archived